10.1 Rebirth and Escape

The days go by, the wind blows and the weather is getting colder. Ling Fangping’s belly is getting bigger and bigger.

The gorgeous handcuffs have never appeared since that day and Tan Zeyao gradually no longer restricts his actions. Sometimes, he takes him outside. It’s just that Ling Fangping’s body is getting heavy and his stomach is gradually unable to cover up. Now, he is not willing to go out again.

Tan Zeyao bought a set of fitness equipment and forced him to exercise for at least an hour every day, saying that it is preventing dystocia. When Ling Fangping heard the words "difficult to produce", he felt that he was numb. The two people didn't know how many fights they had been made for this trivial matter. After the quarrel, they had passed.

Looking for his own body, Ling Fangping was anxious and useless. It was unrealistic to run with a big belly to the Falcon base. For the sake of the present, only the child is born first and why should you go.

Tan Zeyao was afraid that he would be bored at home alone. He bought a lot of CDs and books, and filled the money into Alipay. He played online games to buy equipment but he had to wear radiation protection suits for three orders and five applications. Even if the wife is a cheap child in the belly, it can't be the whole deformed child to harm the people.

So Ling Fangping stayed at home all day except for sleeping, reading books, watching online games, or doing nothing, single mold. Occasionally, hit a military boxing, all kinds of movements are distorted.

One day, he accidentally opened a blog about Qian Ming. This blog was opened to please the little lovers of the childhood, in order to occasionally install young artists, showing that although he is a soldier, he is both civil and military. At that time in this year, only a few days of annual leave could add a few words of blogs, which became the laughing stock of the team members.

Click on the blog post and look at the latest update. His heart can't stop jumping at once.

A line of headings slammed into his sight: "I would like to dedicate this to my dearest comrades." The date is 03:45 on August 2, 2007. It is... The day he dialed Qian Ming’s phone the next morning. Ling Fangping intuitively felt that something terrible happened and it happened quietly when he didn’t know anything.

Ling Fangping waved his hand and opened the article. The first sentence that came on his head was: "As a soldier, I rarely cry. But today, when I made my final farewell to my closest comrade-in-arms and partner, I cried." Here, Ling Fangping has faintly speculated on the facts and calmed down in his heart. Then he looked down: "Looking at him with a bright red party flag, lying there quietly, he will not open his eyes again. He will not speak again, he will not seriously order us to perform our duties and we will not punish us for running countless laps around the playground. Those who have blamed the secrets of sorrow have now wanted to come and only want to let him punish him once again."

"In those days, in the rain of guns, we always fought side by side. No matter how dangerous the task, he can lead his teammates back safely. I thought we would all be good, until we retire, until we are married and have children...etc. We are old, gather together to drink tea and play chess, talk about the things of the year. But this time, five months. For five months, I saw him lying quietly on the hospital bed, never seeing him again. Nostalgic smiles, no one shouts on the training ground: 'Fuck, are you pigs?' No one patted me on the shoulder and said, 'Rest assured, I am an iron.' Five months I have always believed that he will come back and return to his comrades, but... his eyes never open again."

Ling Fangping suddenly burst into tears.

"At the farewell ceremony, I received a call and looked at the strange number on the screen. I was surprised to see him. It was strange to think that it was just a mischief, like the dumbfounding jokes he used to talk about. Just waiting for me to come out of the funeral home and then dialed in, no one answered. It is common to make a wrong phone book. I think about him too much."

"He doesn't sing very much. Except for "Unity is power" and "Three major disciplines and eight attentions", he sings no songs. He remembers that he always liked someone to sing that bloody "The grace,". He said, as a soldier, there must be an awareness of devotion to the national nation at any time. If it is true, one of us will leave first then please don't be sad, please be proud of him, because the Republic On the banner, there will be their bloody style."

"Ling team, today, now, I will sing this song again for you. Can you still hear my song?"

‘Maybe I say goodbye, you will not come back, do you understand? Do you understand?

Maybe I will fall down and will not rise any more. Do you still have to look forward to it forever?

If this is the case, please don't be sad, the flag of the Republic has our bloody style.

Maybe your eyes can't be opened anymore. Do you understand my silent feelings?

Maybe you can't wake up when I sleep, do you believe that I have made a mountain?

If this is the case, please don't be sad, there is love we give in the soil of the Republic.

If this is the case, don't be sad, the flag of the Republic has our blood-stained style - blood-stained style! ’

"Rest assured, after write these words, I will not be sad again. I will remember what you said. I will follow the path you have traveled and keep going."

---

Ling Fangping real body died. What are you gonna do now, Ling Fangping??