38 Life and death choice

At the beginning of September, the day was still very bright. When Ling Fangping woke up, the position next to him was empty. In the kitchen, the sound of the knife on the chopping board, Ling Fangping for a moment only remembered that he slept in Tan Zeyao last night.

The familiar voice, just not heard for half a month, feels so kind. Ling Fangping was lying on the bed and wanted to go through the details of the action again to see if there was any omission but he did not think about what Tan Zeyao was doing.

A smashed red jujube lotus porridge, a dish of fried slices taro, a plate of slices ham, two eggs. Simple and delicious breakfast, Ling Fangping quickly eat very silent. After eating the meal, he went back to the house to change clothes, quickly put on his jeans and a loose half-sleeved shirt. Checked the next Glock18 and confirmed that there was no problem and stuffed it into the back holster.

The teenager's waist was thin and the loose shirt was covered. He couldn't see the gun inside.

Tan Zeyao shouted on the side of the porch wearing shoes: "Ling Fangping! Ling Fangping! Ling Fangping!"

Ling Fangping reached out and gave him a look: "What? What about the soul?"

"That's normal!" Tan Zeyao lost half of his shoes and slammed his bare feet into a sweet morning kiss. After the end, he maintained a hug and smirked in his ear: "I thought you were again change the core. 2B fried cats are very interesting, big baby, baby?"

"Well?" Ling Fangping took a moment to understand, put Tan Zeyao's bare feet on his feet and carefully grind it.

Tan Zeyao screamed: "Mr. Ling, your right foot is on my feet."

Ling Fangping was speechless for a moment and asked such a sentence: "Tan Zeyao, if... really changed the core, what would you do?" After asking him, he felt that he was really nervous.  He touch his forehead and wanted to say something. In the past, he only listened to Tan Zeyao’s answer: “Holding Beibei to find you on the end of the earth.”

Ling Fangping wants to scream "Hey, you don't bother to disgust with me", but the throat is blocked and he can't say a word.

He wants to say that if the action fails, if he die, it may be scattered and it really does not exist. In that case, will you still find me?

He wants to say that if he can't find him in his life? It’s been a long time in life, enough time to forget someone and fall in love with another person.

But if he is so emotional, he will not say it in his life. Too shameful!

When Ling Fangping silently groaned, Tan Zeyao sighed and tightened his arms. The tight Ling Fangping felt that his ribs had to be broken. He heard Tan Zeyao said in his ear: "I regret that you are so conniving. I really want to take a chain to keep you in the house. You can't go anywhere, I don't have to worry about it all day."

Ling Fangping is not afraid of pain and not afraid of suffering but he has nothing to do with moving this kind of thing. At this moment, he suddenly wanted to cry a little, but in the next moment, the tenderness and touch of this little bit were washed clean. Tan Zeyao said: "Make you fat, give the old a nest of baby, How beautiful!"

Ling Fangping: "Roll!"

At one o'clock in the afternoon, Tan Zeyao was responsible for the opening of the guards. Jing Guanghui and Liu Yan quietly touched the Huiyuan Building by the side door. Liu Yan is a technical soldier. He was hidden in the lounge by Tan Zeyao and prepared to sneak into the control room at 3 pm to replace all the monitoring charts. As for Comrade Jing Guanghui, under the arrangement of Ling Fangping, he was gloryly hiding in the compartment of the toilet on the 17th floor.