14.2 I fucking love you

The woman said: "Roll!" Walked in and saw Tan Zeyao. She immediately shouted: "Tan Zeyao!"

Tan Zeyao did not expect to meet her here. He barely smiled and said: "Yao Qing, so clever!"

The woman's eyebrows are exquisite, her figure is tall, and she is stepping on a ten-centimeter high heel, almost as tall as Tan Zeyao. Not at this time, She directly sit at the table and take two pieces of meat from the pot to eat: "I wanted to ask you to come out and meet me. I have a question to ask you."

Tan Zeyao brows slightly raise: "Say it!"

Since seeing him in the hospital two years ago, Yao Qing has expressed his affection for Tan Zeyao. Tan Zeyao has euphemistically refused many times but Yao Qing did not give up. For this, Nie Chengjun was looking for Tan Zeyao troubles for three days. Tan Zeyao was really uncomfortable, and he took out a fight. After finishing with the handshake and clarifying the misunderstanding, it is also a friendship that does not know each other.

When they were talking, Ling Fangping chased Qian Ming and Chang Gaofeng but they were no longer there. Ling Fangping was stunned and immediately pulled out the phone to dial the number of Qian Ming but it was still shut down.

When he returned to the hot pot restaurant, he heard Yao Qing say, "Why don't you accept me? I want a persuasive reason."

Tan Zeyao looked at her with sincerity: "I'm sorry, I have a lover." After all, there is a feeling of secularity. Tan Zeyao has always been very low-key because he is homosexuals. The colleagues in the hospital didn't know. He didn't even mentioned it to Yao Qing. But now, he chose to confess to Yao Qing.

Yao Qing raised his eyebrows: "Oh? Lover? Who?" He said while his eyes are on Ling Fangping who just came in: "Her?"

Tan Zeyao walked over to grab Ling Fangping's waist: "Not bad."

Yao Qing suddenly smiled: "Hey, if you are not married, why did she have a big belly? No way, you plan to take responsible?"

Tan Zeyao frowned and didn't speak. Yao Qing looked at Ling Fangping with a hostile look: "Is she better than me, she looks so short and she doesn't know her own weight!"

The eight-point dog blood* TV drama was lived in front of him, and Ling Fangping only felt tired. Tan Zeyao said coldly: "This is my lover, I hope you can respect him. We will go first."

(T/N: It's means the story is bad and cheesy, easy to be guessed.)

Yao Qing does not chase. She just throw a sentence in their back: "One day, sooner or later, you will be mine."

Nie Chengjun smiled casually at the side and said: "One day, sooner or later, you will be mine."

(T/N: (⊙.⊙)where did he came from??)

Yao Qing gave him a look: "You're not telling me that he like a boy? How do you make a big woman's belly?"

Nie Chengjun stared thoughtfully at the back of their departure and spit out a sentence: "Who knows..." He listened to the woman next to him who complained: "He doesn't want me, is it because I am too tall?"

Nie Chengjun:"......"

The sun is golden and there is no wind. A rare good weather. Two people are looking at the sun in the park. Ling Fangping was on the shoulder of Tan Zeyao and stared at the sun: "Is that your ex-girlfriend?"

"Not。"

"Oh。"

"Are you jealous?"

"I have to be jealous, she has long been soaked."

"Ok?"

"I will directly put a pot of soup on her face."

Tan Zeyao smiled and reached out to messed up his black hair.

For a long time, Ling Fangping was asleep. He heard Tan Zeyao ask: "That man, is your comrade?"

Ling Fangping "hmm", he listened to Tan Zeyao and said: "I think that person is very dangerous, you should not contact him again."

Is Qian Ming dangerous? He suddenly understood that the "that person" that Tan Zeyao was talking about is Chang Gaofeng!

Tan Zeyao said: "I told you that my father was wanted all over the country and fled abroad. He returned six years ago and he didn't want to do business seriously. I saw him around my father."

So, Qian Ming's mission is probably aimed at Tan Zeyao's father? Ling Fangping touch his temple and did not speak.

"I know that he is your comrade, but now he may not be the one you are familiar with."

The apex of his heart is warm and Ling Fangping's lips curve up: "Being sentimental is not your style! Gone!"

Tan Zeyao looked at the red color behind the child's ear. Suddenly, he couldn't help himself. He took the person into his arms and kissed him. After a moment, the two separated. Tan Zeyao spit out a blood with blank expression.

The child in front of him smiled smugly: "This time I finally got it right!"

There is a small road next to the park. There are not many people and there are fewer cars. The bicycle is slowly pressed over the road.

Tan Zeyao just wanted to ask what he wanted to eat for dinner but he heard Ling Fangping whisper behind his back: "Turn right and go up the road!"

"Hmm?"

"The black car behind, has been following us"

Tan Zeyao was shocked. He wanted to look back and see what happened. He listened to Ling Fangping whispered: "Don't look back! Nothing is found in their dress. Keep the current speed and turn right at the intersection at the front to see if they will follow. "

The black car really turned right, followed behind them without delay.