27 Life and death choice

It was said that Ling Fangping had not played Tan Zeyao that afternoon and was shackled on the ground. The only thing that could move was his finger and mouth. So he erected his middle finger and then took a bite on Tan Zeyao’s neck. The consequences of the close contact between the steel teeth and the skin, he need not say that you are also clear.

Tan Zeyao said, "The lipstick is very beautiful."

Ling Fangping smiled and revealed a bloody tooth: "Thank you."

Tan Zeyao: "...should be."

Ling Fangping: "......how long are you going to take me?"

Tan Zeyao: "How about a lifetime? To the end of the world?"

Ling Fangping extended his only active finger to calculate: "It turns out that my retirement period is four years and eight months. But if you press it so I can guarantee that it will be completely scrapped after four hours and eight minutes."

"Why?"

Ling Fangping gasped for two breaths: "Because... I have a heart attack."

Tan Zezhen: "You can rest assured that I will live and die."

Ling Fangping: "..."

Yu Yuan’s heart disease was not particularly serious at the time and the operation was very successful. After the physical examination was completed some time ago, Wu Zicheng has repeatedly assured him that "sports" is not a problem at all.

So Tan Zeyao is very relieved.

So the time passed by, the indoor sunlight moved from west to east in a minute and a second. Ling Fangping was crushed and finally couldn’t help but remind him: "Would you like me to teach you what to do next?"

Tan Zeyao took a few mouthfuls on Ling Fangping's mouth: "I don't have a third hand."

Ling Fangping: "..."

Tan Zetao: "I loosen your right hand and the left face will suffer. Unlocking your left hand and right face will suffer."

Ling Fangping did not hold back and sprayed Tan Zeyao face: "You should speculate on where to loosen my right leg and where you will suffer."

Tan Zeyao: "About the same effect as loosening the left leg."

Ling Fangping nodded: "It's a good talk. So the best way is to count one or two and release them together. I believe that you will jump faster than me."

Tan Zeyao: "..."

Originally, how good is the river crab section, baby Pingping should be flushed on the floor tiles to make a pool of mud. Let yourself be all kinds of tune. Play a variety of strokes. Touch all kinds of trample but... why is the situation so strange?

Ling Fangping twisted his face against the sofa leg. His body can have more exercise. When a man presses it, his f****** reacts!

Tan Zeyao sighed in his ear: "Baby, you are blushing."

"And then?"

"And then..." Tan Zeyao got up from Ling Fangping. "I feel so tired of you."

Ling Fangping: "..." In fact, he is very keen on the sky now. He just felt that he was crushed to death. Now, as soon as he loosen the whole body, it seems that there are thousands of bugs drilled inside. Ten distribution souls.

Ling Fangping held up and moved to the bedroom without two steps, one slammed on the door and then - the door opened. It is not the ordinary kind of rotation around the fixed axis, but it is shot directly on the ground and makes a loud noise.