11.2 I fucking love you

The wind of Zhongqiu is slightly cool. Tan Zeyao tightened the person into his arms and put his mouth on the side of the child's red-burning ear. He chuckled: "Have you had enough? I am hurting!"

Ling Fangping realized that his nails were still stuffed with a small piece of meat on the collarbone. By the way, this action mostly done by girls. Ling Fangping hurriedly let go: "Hey, let me down!"

Tan Zeyao put down the person obediently but his one hand firmly wrapped around his waist and shared part of his body weight.

On the afternoon of Wednesday, the small garden next to the train station was very quiet. The station square, which was separated by two roads was like two worlds.

Ling Fangping stubbornly opened the hand of Tan Zeyao. He stood at him oppositely and looked at him. He said one word at a time: "I am not Yu Yuan. I am Ling Fangping!"

Tan Zeyao didn't seem to be surprise. He caught him with two hands and ten fingers: "I know."

Ling Fangping:“……”Do you know that I am still trapped?

"Is it your name, Ling Fangping? This name sounds a bit silly. Baby, your acting skills are too bad, you know? I don't want to talked about this in the future. I have been very curious about this. Your so stupid, stepping on the tail will explode but it will burst immediately. My heart is big, what do you want all day. You can always renovate and toss it out. Sometimes, being stupid is quite normal. Especially when you blush. It's so cute...”

Ling Fangping suddenly interrupted: "Fuck you Tan Zeyao, Yu Yuan is the master of this body which is your lover! I am a lonely ghost, occupying the body of your sweetheart!"

Tan Zeyao took his hand tightly: "I am afraid that you will run away. I am afraid that I will not be able to find you again. I am afraid that I will see you again and I will not recognize you."

Ling Fangping:“……”

Tan Zeyao suddenly put him in front of the chest and said: "I fucking love you!"

It’s a mess, it’s all messed up. Ling Fangping lingered for a long time before he said: "But I don't love you!"

"I don't care if you don't love me. Anyway, you are Laozi." After a few months of edification, Tan Zeyao has used the words "Laozi" and "fucking" very habitually. "Go home with me. I will raise you."

Ling Fangping immediately fired again: "Roll! I am not your family, I am wild! When I fucking know that my body was burnt to ashes and you, chasing an old man's ass! Is it fucking if you are surrounded by me and Laozi’s fall to this field?*”

*I think he means his old job

Tan Zeyao was stunned and immediately remembered the three missed calls. It turned out to be the case. However, Tan Zeyao lip curved a smirk and said: "I am thinking of a day, I insert my finger in your ass. Two fingers went in and you shot." Tan Zeyao shrugged "No way, in order not to be tired of you, I have to work hard on my fingers."

Ling Fangping:“……”

Tan Zeyao looked at the child's face that was almost ripe. He couldn't help but bow his head and touch it on his nice-looking lips. Baby, do you know that in less than four months. You have stirred up my life as a waterless one and now I can’t leave you alone, you are responsible.

Ling Fangping pushed his face away: "Do you know who I am? Do you dare to say love? I said that I am a fucking gangster who rob a bank and a national all-night murderous madman. A fucking traitor too. Do you dare to say you love me?"

Tan Zeyao snorted and coughed: "...you are probably a soldier."

Ling Fangping:“……” It was him who used to be a monkey. Ling Fangping touched his nose: "How long have you known?"

"I don't know."

Ling Fangping:“……”

Tan Zeyao said: "Are we clear? Understand? Follow me to buy a sleeper. Let's go home!"

"Which sleeper can you buy in less than two hours?"

They finally bought a sleeper. Ling Fangping lay on the lower bunk and pinched the train ticket to Chengdu, thinking that he would go back with him like this? In fact, this time he bought a train ticket to Chengdu, he really did not consider it. Not to mention that he has a big belly, he said that he really went to the Falcon base. Can someone let him in? Said that he is the deputy captain of your detachment, Ling Fangping? People must think that he is crazy. Forget it, wait until the child is born and say it. At this moment, Ling Fangping finally realized tragically that the hundreds of thousands of dollars in his passbook had become a legacy. From now on, he is a poor man who does not have a penny. He really depends on Tan Zeyao...

Ling Fangping thought hard.

When the child get in the car, he pinched a train ticket and tangled over it. At this moment, he finally got a word: "More than two hundred dollars, white flowers..."

Tan Zeyao:“……”