28.1 Life and death choice

Tan Zeyao puts him (LFP) in his arms, and washes his hands up and down. It doesn't take long for Ling Fangping's white skin to appear shallow pale powder and the lips shed fine shreds. Hey, the things hidden in the sparse hairs are gradually becoming more and more. There is a reaction.

Tan Zeyao’s heart itch and the shower was dried. The person was wiped dry and thrown on the bed. Just took the tube K.Y from the bedside table. When he turned back, he saw Ling Fangping squinting at the twin-eyed eyes and looking at him: "The strength you throw is too big."

Tan Zeyao: "..."

Ling Fangping keeps his eyes open: "Do you want to do it with me? What a f****** man sneaking? Come!"

Tan Zeyao looked at the child's ears and it was more and more thick march peach blossoms. In the afternoon, he didn't know who was there to fight and resist but he tried to get rid of his own happiness for the rest of his life.

Tan Zeyao rushed to the floor with a blunt politeness. He just stamped a kiss on his forehead and was hooked up by Ling Fangping. He went up to the lips. Tan Zeyao was slap two times and quickly evaded: "Hey, don't use teeth!"

Ling Fangping smiled, his knees in the place where he was the least painful under his threat and Tan Zeyao’s ankle was on the edge of the bed. He was sorely pumped, Ling Fangping pressed down and his right hand pulled off the towel to hold Tan’s second child: "If you dare to move, I will abolish you!"

Tan Zeyao did not dare to move immediately.

In fact, this ghost doctor is really good, with wide shoulders, thin waist and long legs. The six packs are not very obvious but very beautiful. The wheat-colored skin is staggered with light scars, one of which is straight from the chest to the underside. Although it is very light now, he can imagine that it was very dangerous.

This is the man's body. He want to have such a thing at the beginning. It is full of vitality. Every scar is his medal, recording his trajectory of growing into a qualified special soldier step by step. But now...

Tan Zeyao was simply crying and laughing. The live treasure held his key and there was no movement. He just started scanning after he scanned him up and down. Hello, even if you want to be in a daze, please let go! In this way, he did not dare to shake off the hand because he is afraid and become ruined.

After a long time, Ling Fangping finally began to move, first sweeping through his mouth, his teeth licked on his lips several times, so that he could breathe in and then left a sneak print on the way from the neck. Extremely railroad tracks. If he continue to do this, the Jinghan Railway will be repaired and his cliff will be gone.

Tan Zeyao finally couldn't help but reach out to his chicken. The chicken touched two and sighed in his ear. Sure enough, the body immediately became soft, and Tan Zeyao easily dropped the up and down ones: "Little devil, let me come. Give me another one, huh?"

"Roll! I am not alive (up)! Let's go find a woman!" Ling Fangping began to struggle fiercely but unfortunately it was in the hands of others and his body was so soft that he couldn't make it.

A strong sense of shame came to his mind, Ling Fangping gave up the struggle and sneered: "Do you want a child? I'll give you one!"

Tan Zeyao was not afraid of Ling Fangping's swaying and rolling but this tone makes his heart stop.: "There's no child. Can't I wear a cover?"

Ling Fangping twisted his face, bit his lip and didn't talk. Tan Zeyao sighed silently and prepared to retreat. He saw the child twisting his head and squinting at his eyes: "Where are you waiting for the long mushroom? Don't hurry to continue!"