39 Life and death choice

Chang Gaofeng is not alone. He is standing behind at least two classes of troops, each with a live ammunition.

Ling Fangping has taken the current situation. At least one pair of eight, they have no chance of winning. There is no window in the secret room, only the dark door that Nie Hannian came out is still open. He don't know if there are other passages in it. If not, then retreating is tantamount to putting yourself in a desperate situation; even if there is, with his current physical strength, the possibility of escape is small.

Retreat, die; advance or die.

Tan Zeyao still waited for him to go back to dinner, Ling Fangping thought, maybe he would never have a chance to have dinner in his life.

Ling Fangping reluctantly pulled back the slanting spirit of his side. In their plan, the biggest variable is the constant peak. Tan Zeyao can transfer all the other guards, but he can't help Chang Gaofeng. This is a gamble, but it is clear that their luck is very bad. Two of the generals of Tan Yuan, they are honored to meet.

The key question now is what Chang Gaofeng’s purpose here.

Chang Gaofeng is still the constant peak, and it seems that there is not much difference before retiring. The posture is quite straight and clear, only the knife mark on the left eye is very sharp, and his eyes are swept away from the three faces: "Is the soldier of the old man? Nie Hannian is killing you of?"

Did not wait for the three to respond, Chang Gaofeng sneered: "Childish, impulsive! A generation is not as good as a generation! Wu Laotou is also old confused, sent a death is not enough, and sent two to Baba!"

"Nonsense!" Jing Guanghui heard that he was going to go up, Ling Fangping stretched his hand and shook his head gently. If he is a constant peak, he will not stand here and talk nonsense with them. He always feels the tone of Chang Gaofeng...

But soon, Ling Fangping knew that he thought more, because he heard Chang Gaofeng coldly said: "Do it!"

Only desperate. After Ling Fangping pulled Qian Ming and Jing Guanghui quickly into the steel test bench, the bullets beat a string of Mars on the test bench. Ling Fangping raised his hand is a shot. Since changing his body, almost all skills have been scrapped. Only the gunwork has not been affected. This gun, he has full confidence to hit the constant peak.

However, that shot was partial.

Qian Ming pushed his arm in the glimpse of the pop-up, and the bullet slammed into the ceiling.

Ling Fangping looked at Qian Ming with shock but Qian Ming pointed out the door. A dozen people outside the door actually fell halfway, and each person’s expression before his death was extremely shocked and confused. They couldn't believe it when they died. The brothers who were still with the enemy were suddenly turning their guns and shooting at themselves.

Is this the legendary nest?

The muzzle is hot, the blood is hot, and the constant peak is hot and cold: "You go with me!"

Ling Fangping stood up straight and faced Qian Ming: "Explain!"

Qian Ming looked at the handsome young man with a beautiful face in front of him. He did not answer and asked: "I am very curious, what are you doing here?"

What am I doing here?! If your kid was caught by someone, would you be guilty of this risk?! Of course, these words can not be said in a single word, only staring at him, repeating it one word at a time: "Solution, release, one, next!"

Don't tell him that the rescue operation with sacrificial consciousness is just a joke that does not need to exist at all.

He will be crazy, Ling Fangping thinks.