Cold [Haruka x F!Reader Fluff]

I was staying over at Haru's.

Why?

No particular reason.

Just to watch a movie and eat some mackerel, y'know, as friends do (look, I'm pretty sure not all friends have a sleepover just to eat some dumbass mackerel, I mean the movie part. I don't even like fish dammit-).

'Ugh, I really hate that word.'

I thought furiously as me and Haru settled on his bed to watch a movie. We were sitting on the edge and my feet were dangling off, so I huffed and tucked them up to my chest, resting my head on my knees.

Thing was, I had a secret crush on Haru since forever, and I was always pissed about it, because Haru was always quiet and selective and barely talked. I'd even angrily ranted to Makoto about it once, and he had had a hard time trying to keep my voice down. Poor Mako.

'Don't get yourself into a fuss now.'

Feeling disgruntled and slightly upset, I sighed, trembling from the cold. Haru had his jacket, and I didn't even think to bring a blanket or anything, despite it being a cold night. "Are you cold?" His question surprised me.

He actually cares?

"Kinda..." My teeth were literally chattering at this point, making my voice wobble. I glanced to my right to see Haru grabbing a blanket from a pile on the bed, his eyes remaining emotionless. I blushed slightly as he wrapped the soft blanket around my shoulders. "Thank you..."

It wasn't enough; I was still lacking warmth.

It got sort of awkward when it got to an unexpected, really sensual part in the movie, so Haru conveniently asked me if I was tired and wanted to switch off the TV and sleep. I quickly said I was, having a feeling that Haru only asked because he was getting kind of uncomfortable.

Sighing softly to myself, I slid under the covers and curled up into a tight ball. We had to share a bed, since Haru didn't have another one. When I felt the duvet shift as Haru got into bed, my face suddenly flushed, and I sneezed.

Damn, I still found a way to be cold.

I almost had a mini-heart attack and a nosebleed at the same time when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and slightly pull me backwards, so my back was pressed against Haru's chest, and his face was nuzzled into my neck.

I couldn't tell if he was asleep or not.

I gasped, my voice unnaturally high as my entire face flushed a bright red. "Haru! What-"

"Aren't you cold?" He mumbled drowsily and pulled me closer again, his warm breath fanning over my skin and his nose buried in my hair. "Well...yes..." 

I had no idea Haru was a hugger.

He was a great one, though. When he cuddled me, cold was a forgotten thing. 

"I really like you, Y/n." 

His words almost made my heart leap out of my chest, but I had my suspicions. There was a possibility he was talking in his sleep. But still, why would he say something like that in his sleep?

"H-Haru...are you asleep?"

Before I had time to react, I was turned around completely in the bed and met with a warm pair of lips against my own.

Shock.

Surprise.

Embarrassment.

Disbelief.

So many damn emotions swirled around in my head. Haru's beautiful blue eyes fluttered open and he pulled back, but our noses were touching. "Do I look asleep?" 

For the first time in my life, I see a genuine, amused smile appear on Haru's face, and my face somehow turns a deeper shade.

"I like you too..." I muttered in a stubborn sort of tone, shoving my face into Haru's stomach to hide my blushing face, and he chuckled, stroking my hair in a comforting way.

It was so uncharacteristic, yet adorable.

And, the best thing that came out of all of this, was that I never felt the cold when I was with Haru.

(Which was a lot of the time)