Lazy [Sousuke x GN!Reader ]

A/n: I'm calling this a drabble because oh my god, it's embarrassingly short, but yeah, call it whatever you want: I just needed to post something that wasn't Ikuya or Haru related.

-

"Soooouuusuuukeeee!" You dragged each syllable of your boyfriend's name on for what seemed like forever. You wanted to spend time with Sousuke, but he was being a lazy-ass and sitting on his bed with his earphones.

"C'mooonnn! You big...dumb..." You then proceeded to pathetically try and push him off the bed, but it was a vain attempt, and it seemed like Sousuke was permanently superglued together in the position he was in. His facial expression didn't even change as you tugged on his arm, which he let you pull for a while for no apparent reason.

"Yamazaki!" You yelped in irritation, throwing yourself onto his back and wrapping your arms around his neck. Still nothing. If only Rin was there. He would've known how to get him off, somehow. But he was in Australia, much to your disadvantage.

"I'll make your favourite food!" You carefully took out his earphones so he could hear you, and he perked up at the sound of food, but then instantly plugged them back in. You sighed heavily. 

AHA.

HOW COULD I NOT SEE IT EARLIER?

"GOTCHA YOU SON OF A B!TCH-" You began to mercilessly tickle him, and boy, did that get his attention. He chuckled and tried to stop you, but you were determined now that you had got his attention.

"Get off!" He threatened, though his voice cracked with amusement. Eventually he got sick of it, stood up, and threw you over his (not messed up) shoulder like you were a sack of potatoes or something. "Oi!" You squealed, kicking and punching your boyfriend like your life depended on it. "Let go, dammit! I did NOT sign up for this-" You broke off giggling as he began to tickle you back, while you were still draped over his shoulder.

"Okay, you've successfully caught my attention." He smiled playfully, holding you up in the air by your waist. He was really strong, so he held you about six feet in the air with ease, while you had a tantrum due to your intense fear of heights.

"Great, then!" He loosened his grasp and you managed to wriggle away, only to hop onto his back like a baby koala. "Let's go have dinner, I'm starving! Onward!"

"Nah, let's just order pizza. It's easier for lazy assholes like us." 

Which earned him a whack on the side of the head.

So, basically, you ended up with pizza.