Heart [Makoto x F!Reader]

A/n: HA HA ABOUT TIME FOR MAKO BABEH.

BUT IT'S STILL TOO SHORT AHHGGHGHGH-

---

"Can I get you guys anything?"

The [H/c]-haired waitress flashed them all a warm smile, and she almost looked too good for this world (that's what I kept repeating about Makoto hnnnn-). For some reason, the black apron really suited her. Her [E/c] eyes were slightly sunken, and she looked tired, but she was just one of those people who can throw on anything and still look great.

She was soft-spoken, though her voice was sweet and light and friendly.

Of course Kisumi, Makoto, Asahi, and Haru - surprisingly - squirmed and immediately transformed into awkward schoolboys in her presence. They had no idea Asahi's sister had hired such a cute waitress.

Makoto felt like he was in a trance, watching her lips curve upward as she listened to the others place their orders.

After putting in their stuttering shitstorms of orders, they internally face-palmed as they watched her go.

"I'm a mess. You're a mess. We're all messes."

"You can say that again..."

So, imagine how lucky Makoto felt when he ran into the same girl at the train station. She had her pretty [H/c] hair tied up in a cute bun, letting two strands of feathery locks fall from in front of her ears.

She was only wearing a white short-sleeve shirt, a black choker, and some grey sweatpants, and she still was somehow able to pull it off.

Makoto managed to start up a friendly conversation without embarrassing himself further (hence what happened in the restaurant), and learned that her name was [Y/n] [L/n]. But unfortunately, just as they were both laughing about some random funny story, [Y/n]'s train (loudly) came into sight.

"Oh." She whispered in disappointment, though it was more breath than sigh. "That's my train! I've gotta go! Uh- can I have your phone for a second?"

Red flag went off in his head, and for a split-second he hesitated about handing over his phone to a stranger. It was kinda like when your teacher asks you to give up your phone, and you're kind of aware of the consequences if you don't do it.

However, the consequences he would have to pay in that situation were the chances of losing his very short-lived friendship with [Y/n].

He reluctantly handed her the phone, and she, fingers practically a blur, punched in her number, all without him knowing, and pushed it back into his hands. She waved and smiled after hopping onto the train, and Makoto soon lost sight of her in the crowd.

Blinking as if just snapped out of a daze, he looked back down at his phone and saw:

[Y/n]-chan <3

In his contacts.

Hold on, that wasn't there before. [Y/n] must've done that! But the heart!

This resulted in Makoto procrastinating over texting her or just simply staring at the heart she had typed in for the rest of the day.