Morning Struggles [Rin x F!Reader]

"Wait...what are you guys doing here?" Rin rubbed one eye sleepily, looking thoroughly confused. Makoto smiled gently, looking almost nervous. "Well, today's our joint training session, and your captain was wondering where you were and asked us to go check..." The shark-toothed swimmer deflated and slapped a hand to his forehead. "Oh. Right. Hold on,"

He glanced over his shoulder, looking unimpressed at the sight. Nagisa tried to see but Rin held him back with ease. Rin's girlfriend, the very graceful [Y/n] [L/n]-- well, maybe not so graceful, because she was sort of in a fetal position on the bed, every aspect of her completely covered by the blanket. "Sousuke." Almost instantly, Sousuke, his expression not shifting, walked over to the bed and loomed over her. He quickly identified which part was human and which part was blanket, then grabbed her by the waist and lifted her high in the air.

[Y/n] promptly screamed. She thrashed around in his iron grip and threw a full-blown tantrum, highly upset at being removed from her safety so aggressively and suddenly. Now having a really good reason, Makoto, Nagisa, Haru, and Rei ducked or stood on their tip-toes to peek around Rin into the dorm room.

And what a sight it was.

A very disgruntled and furious little [H/c]-haired girl being lifted up like Simba, yelling and cursing at Sousuke while he just stood there, unflinching and totally unfazed by the tiny terror. "LET ME GO!" And with that, Sousuke readied himself to literally drop her onto the hard floor. Thinking on his feet, Rin kicked a pillow across the room so when [Y/n] shrieked and fell through the air, she landed on a soft surface.

"THIS IS THE WORST MORNING OF MY LIFE-- Oh, hello!" She suddenly noticed the dumbfounded Iwatobi guys looking at her in awe. They almost looked impressed: like, "Wow", "[Y/n], might as well get ready to go." Rin threw her a deadpan look, and she just glared. "Bitch where? I was just torn away from my only form of comfort."

"Riiiin-chan, is that your girlfriend!?" Rin quickly pushed them all out and clicked the door shut. "[Y/n], please bear with me." When she didn't respond, he waited for Sousuke to go to the bathroom, then sat down in front of her. "What are you--" She instantly got a wildly furious look in her eyes when Rin began to forcefully undress her, but no, it didn't fluster her at all, because she had her swimsuit underneath, of course.

"Okay, let's go." Rin threw a jacket over her shoulder so she wasn't completely exposed on the way to the pool, and she just huffed and crossed her arms, puffing out her cheeks like a tsundere. "Fine. But, wait...Rin-chan?" She smirked suddenly, and shot Rin a sly look when the door opened again. "It's true!" Nagisa cheered, hugging Haru's arm in celebration.

"Rin-chan is no longer sadly single!"

"Shut up!"