PDA [Ikuya x F!Reader]

"Ikuya Kirishima?" [Y/n] tilted her head with a neutral expression, accidentally removing her hand from her phone. Sousuke and Rin had abruptly interrupted her call to ask her about someone while she was watching Samezuka practice.

She smiled widely, and Sousuke and Rin immediately had a bad feeling.

"Oh! He's my boyfriend!"

Sousuke almost fainted and Rin practically had a mini heart-attack.

"WHAT!?

"[Y/n]! You know I don't do PDA!" The person on the other line snapped. "Aw, c'mon, Kirishima! Do you even know what the meaning of PDA is?" [Y/n] complained, turning her attention to her phone call and ignoring Rin and Sousuke, who were on the verge of panic attacks in the background.

Then the trio slowly turned around to see Rei, Haru, Nagisa, Gou, Makoto, Nitori, and Momotarou all staring at them, dumbstruck. "Ha, ha! I'll be going now!" [Y/n] laughed nervously, whispered a goodbye to Ikuya on the phone, then ran away, clearly on the verge of hysterics.

"What...just happened?" Makoto's jaw was gaping wide open, giving him the appearance of a damn fish. They had clearly been there the whole time. 

"Ikuya?" Haru whispered, eyes stretched wide.

"Aaah! I can't believe [Y/n] didn't tell me about something like this!" Gou whined, slapping her cheeks with her hands.

"THAT'S SERIOUSLY YOUR CONCERN RIGHT NOW?!"

[Y/n]'s two overprotective friends yelled at her.

-

"[Y/n] hasn't been answering my calls, dammit." Rin growled, shoving his phone into his pocket. Rin, Nagisa, and Haru had gathered in the middle of Tokyo, and were currently wallowing in their despair on a bench in the park.

"Aww, man!" Nagisa whimpered, dropping his head over the bench so he saw everything behind them upside-down. "I can't believe this!"

Haru still couldn't wrap his head around it.

1. Ikuya.

2. Ikuya's girlfriend is [Y/n].

Then, while Rin was having an overprotective-best-friend-tantrum and Haru was contemplating his childhood, a couple of people caught Nagisa's attention. 

Ikuya and [Y/n].

"Pleeeaaaassse forgive me, Kirishima!" The [H/c]-haired girl whined to the seemingly irritated Ikuya. "Fine, fine, just stop calling me by my second name." He scoffed and [Y/n] smiled and took his hand, then did the practically unthinkable. 

She pressed a light kiss to his cheek.

It was short and sweet.

Ikuya immediately flushed a fiery shade of red, inhaling sharply. "[Y/n], you apologize for being vaguely PDA (oh shut up it's not even PDA it was a phone call), then you kiss me in public." [Y/n] laughed. "Sorry, my little tsundere." She smiled softly and he frowned, blushing even more intensely if it were physically possible, then they walked off, hand-in-hand.

And Nagisa had watched the whole thing unfold upside-down on a bench like a bat.

"Rin...I may know the reason for [Y/n] not answering your calls..."

"What?!"

-

So, it was officially everyone's mission to try and get some information out of [Y/n]. First up was Rei, who approached her when she came to watch the Iwatobi swim club practice. "So, [Y/n], how have you been doi-"

"Stop trying to get me to talk about Kirishima." She interrupted flatly, taking another sip of her cola. She was onto them. She wasn't dumb.

Rei admitted defeat.

Next was Makoto.

"Hello, [Y/n]!" He visited her in her apartment. Thank god Ikuya had been out for practice. She held the door open, gesturing for him to come in. "Hey, Makoto." [Y/n] smiled weakly; she wished they could stop.

They migrated to the sofa, where Makoto was contemplating initiating his advances on the topic.

But, turns out he was too weak.

"Please, [Y/n]!" He whined, dropping to his knees in front of her, completely defeated. "Tell us what's going on, please! We'll stop asking!" 

The [H/c]-haired girl looked down at the pathetic figure of her friend and rolled her eyes, clenching her teeth in exasperation. "There's not that much going on, it's not that big of a deal, you know." She stated, softly, getting him to sit on the sofa again.

"But it is! We all haven't seen Ikuya in ages, and you haven't said a thing about it!" Makoto whined, reverting back to his pathetic pleading method. [Y/n] sighed. "Well okay, if you really will stop asking me about it..." Her green-eyed friend nodded rapidly.

"Okay, well. I'll start by stating the obvious. We met a bit before we started university... Um...we actually share this apartment," Makoto turned pale at that. "and Ikuya hates PDA... yeah, guess that's all-"

"That's all?!"

"Sorry!" [Y/n] said sheepishly, recoiling. "I don't know what you expected from a couple in college!"

Now that he thought about it: what had he actually expected anyway?

"Jeez, it's like you thought we were parents going on grandparents, or we had secretly gotten married and I just HADN'T  told anyone-"

"I'm home."

[Y/n] only noticed she had been nervously rambling until Ikuya's voice had snapped her out of her daze. She jumped.

"I-Ikuya, I-"

"What is he doing here?" He asked flatly, looking anywhere but [Y/n]'s eyes. He was locking gazes with Makoto. "Ikuya..." Makoto didn't know what to say. Then [Y/n] remembered. It was the first time they had seen each other since middle school.

"M-Makoto, look, let's talk tomorrow, okay?" She began to hurry him to the door, feeling her anxiety double at the chilly silence that she was desperately trying to break. After Makoto and [Y/n] had nervously exchanged goodbyes, the [H/c]-haired girl closed the door with a shaky sigh, and turned around to face her boyfriend.

"Ikuya, look-" The dark teal-haired boy really caught her off-guard by crashing his lips against hers and slightly pushing her against the wall. Ikuya's green and white swim club jacket fell to the floor, long-forgotten, leaving him shirtless.

"Mmph!" She turned red as he cupped her face in his hands and slid his tongue in while she was distracted.  Ikuya was a swimmer and could hold his breath for a while, so [Y/n] found herself  feeling faint for a few seconds before he pulled back slightly.

"[Y/n], I don't care about doing PDA shit anymore (though this technically isn't)." He breathed against her skin, making her entire body heat up inside. "I'm yours and you're mine. I just didn't want anyone else getting in the way..." She could hardly disagree, so she wrapped her arms around his bare shoulders and took in his scent, whimpering slightly against his chest.

He smirked when he realized what she was doing.

Ikuya softly kissed her neck, hands trailing upward to circle around her back and lock her in place.

Let's just say [Y/n] was unable to walk the next day.