A Day At Samezuka [Free! x F!Reader]

Then they spotted the last person they'd ever expect to see. [Y/n] was leaning against a wall and groaning while she fiddled with the lollipop in her mouth, looking bored out of her mind. "Is it possible...to get drunk... on no alcohol?~" She sang to herself, though it was kind of a mumble. "[Y/n], I'm pretty sure that's impossible."

"Heh, you're probably right--hey! Who's the creepy stranger who knows my na..." She trailed off when she saw them all standing there. Her confused expression melted into a smug one. "Ha! Fancy seeing the Iwatobi guys here! Heyyyy, Rin!" He immediately flushed in embarrassment when she spoke, and quickly looked away, eyes burning with irritation.

"Did something...happen?" Rei asked curiously, studying the two carefully. [Y/n] crossed her arms and closed her eyes, leaning against the wall with a devilish look on her face. "Nothing. I just happened to drop by the maid café and kindly remind Rin I still had pictures of him as a maid-"

"SHUT UP!"

[Y/n] giggled cheekily as they all turned to Rin with wide eyes. "So you were a maid after all!" Makoto sputtered, and Rin glared at him. "[Y/n]-chan, can I see the photos?!" Nagisa whined, clinging onto the pretty [H/c]-haired girl's arm. "Don't. You. Dare." [Y/n]'s smirk grew wider and she was unfazed as her shark-toothed friend gave her a scary look.

"Don't worry, RinRin." She waved a hand dismissively, but the little nickname Rin had been gifted with made him all the more angrier. "Sorry, Nagisa, maybe next time." The blonde groaned heavily and overdramatically at the tragedy he was faced with. The cheeky grin and smirk vanished for a moment and she flashed them all a bright smile. [Y/n] was the kind of girl who could knock a guy off their feet just with a smile, and they all found themselves looking away out of embarrassment. "Are you guys going to do play the survival game?"

Rin groaned internally, his face twisting into a mortified expression. But the others looked soundly unware. Makoto blinked his eyes at her in surprise. "Survival game?"

"She means a water gun fight." Rin muttered grumpily in an ill-tempered manner, gesturing to a big white sheet with the words 'Survival Game' on it. While the others examined it curiously, [Y/n], being the observant little shit she was, noticed Rin's grumpy expression. "Awww, don't worry Ri-innn! I promise not to beat your ass this time!"

Rin literally growled at her. Sousuke chuckled then tried to cover it up with a cough, but it didn't go unnoticed by the shark-toothed whirlwind. "Don't you start!" He snapped at his dark brown-haired friend, but the others were already making plans to play the survival game together. "[Y/n]-senpai, are you going to play?"

[Y/n] leaned back against the wall, the white stick of her lollipop poking out of her mouth completely, then she shot Rin a competitive look along with a cheeky smile. "Yeah, I think I will."