Sweet [Ikuya x F!Reader Fluff]

othing was better than a snow day, right?

You would miss a few days of collage, so there was that to look forward to-

But no, bitch, because when it's a freaking blizzard outside, it's not all that fun. 

You couldn't even have a snowball fight: you were completely blocked in.

But, by some insane dose of luck, Ikuya had happened to be over at Y/n's house on the exact day the blizzard had hit.

"Yummy..." Y/n mumbled gleefully around a mouthful of chocolatey goodness. She and Ikuya were both sitting on the sofa, and the H/c-haired girl was eating an entire jar of Nutella by herself, because of course she was. Have you ever tasted that shit? It's freaking delicious. "Don't you think you're overreacting?"

A look of adorable frustration swept over Y/n's face, and a plan started to form in her mind. She grabbed a plastic spoon, then speedily climbed onto Ikuya's lap. The blood instantly rushed up to his cheeks and his cold demeaner was thrown out of the window, while being replaced with some form of awkward schoolboy shyness.

"Y-Y/n, w-what are you-"

She quickly shut him up by shoving a spoonful of Nutella into his mouth, as if she had no idea she was straddling him. His eyes widened even more, a new sort of sparkle showing in the    apple-red pupils.   

"Your taste buds must be happy." She smiled victoriously as his face turned a deeper shade of red, then she suddenly had an epiphany and became very aware of the position they were in. "I-I-I'm so sorry oh my god!" She yelped, immediately jumping off him, feeling hot and flushed from embarrassment.

"D-Do you want some hot chocolate?" Y/n fumbled, trying her very hardest to not have this end up in a painfully awkward silence. He nodded absently, still looking a little stunned. Muttering to herself about how dense she was, she made two cups of the hot beverage. But before she could bring Ikuya's mug over, he sneezed.

Oh. My. God.

It was the daintiest, most adorable kitten sneeze she had ever heard. 

She was trying to decide if it was the cold making Ikuya's face flush as she searched for a pack of tissues, while he sniffled in the background. Y/n couldn't help but giggle as she handed him some tissues while he muttered a quick 'thank you'.

Y/n scooted over to the kitchen, trying to find some whipped cream for the hot chocolate. Then he sneezed again, which made her cackle at the kitchen counter.

"Thanks." Ikuya mumbled dejectedly as she handed him a mug, then sat down cross-legged on the sofa beside him. But as he lifted the cup to his lips, she dropped five small marshmallows in, then giggled and took a sip of her own hot chocolate.

Okay, so it wasn't Ikuya's best moment. He really hated being emotionally vulnerable, and getting all flustered over a ridiculously cute girl was really taking it's toll on him.

"How are you doing this to me?"

Well, one way to be blunt. He could be surprisingly straightforward.

Y/n blinked, confused, and tilted her head, putting her mug down on the coffee table. "Doing what?"

"Making me want to do this..."  Making the H/c-haired girl squeak, he put his drink down and placed his arms on either side of her, pinning her to the sofa.

Eyes stretching wide with shock, Y/n felt a warm pair of lips against her own. After a few heart-stopping moments, Ikuya pulled back slightly with a satisfied smirk, leaving her lips and mouth suddenly cold.

"You're sweet, Y/n."