Love Magnet [Free! x F!Reader]

a/n: this is happening in the time of Dive Into The Future so some of the older characters may not be in this.

-

-No One's P.O.V-

"What's wrong? Are you mad?"

"I'm fine."

Your attention was caught by the conversation. It sounded mundane, but you couldn't help but listen in. You weren't exactly eavesdropping; you were sitting on the train beside these people, so it couldn't exactly be helped. It was weird: you felt like you knew one of them. The one with the really amazing amber eyes and sort of messy dark teal hair. Kinda cute. It was a nagging feeling that stuck with you for a while.

You stood up, ready to get off the train, when the floor trembled slightly and you stumbled, quickly saving yourself just in time and grabbing ahold of the rubber handle attached to the roof.

And-

"Oh, shit."

You muttered, blushing furiously when you realized you had grabbed the same handle as the guy with dark teal hair was holding.

Someone up there must really hate you.

But, someone up there must really like you, too, because the train slowed and- guess what, it was your stop.

"S-Sorry!" You exclaimed to the guy, your voice almost glass-shatteringly high, then hopped off the train and began to speedily stride away. "Oh, my god." You spat to yourself as you reached the entrance to Hidaka University, which, conveniently wasn't too far away from the train station. She didn't even want to see the guy's reaction.

That was probably the most embarrassing thing that could happen to you.

-

-Ikuya's P.O.V-

"Who was that?" Hiyori asked, dumbfounded as he watched the girl hurry away, bright-red and clearly embarrassed. My cheeks were dusted pink. Her hand felt really soft, though I knew she held mine by accident. Before I could wonder what it would feel like to hold her hand again, I quickly snapped myself out of my daze.

"I have no idea."

-

-No one's P.O.V-

Once again, the annoying feeling would not leave you the fuck alone. You felt like you knew him, like maybe in some other goddamn universe. As people passed you, you veered to the right to sit down on a bench in an attempt to calm yourself down.

"Oh. Oh no." You sighed heavily, dragged your hand down your face, starting from your forehead. "I'm such a mess." Then, suddenly, out of nowhere-

"Hey! Don't I know you?!"

You jump, flinching, looking up to see a redhead pointing at you from a few paces away. "Uh..." You examined his features. Magenta eyes, fiery red hair. "[Y/n]!"

"Asahi?" Your breath literally caught in your throat, and you coughed. "[Y/n] [L/n], yeah. That's me!"

So began the reunion.

-

-Asahi's P.O.V-

The [H/c]-haired girl blinked at me, and I could almost hear the cogs in her mind turning. She was pretty enough to be [Y/n]. She looked exactly like her. I really hoped I hadn't got the wrong person.