Pocky Game [Ikuya x F!Reader]

OHHH hey another Ikuya x Reader. I'm sorry. He's just my favourite right now. The others are coming, I swear.

(And I am very aware this is short af but I tried okay-)

--

You eyed your friends warily. "P-Pocky game?" It was practically a squeak, which was highly embarrassing on your part.

What am I, a mouse?

Hiyori grinned, looking completely chill as he responded. "Yeah, it'll fun!" You sat there and blushed, pretending to be really interested in the wood pattern of the floor. Truth was, you were scared half to death by the damn game. Just because of how awkward...It was a sexy game, alright. It was obvious, and you were almost certain you would be too humiliated to look anyone in the eye for a week.

But there you were, in the middle of a group of friends, about to play it anyway.

There was Makoto, Hiyori, Kisumi, and Ikuya. Haru couldn't make it. But whatever, you were all just a bunch of collage kids wanting to have some fun.

"You go first, Y/n." Hiyori passed you a pocky and an empty plastic bottle.

Taking a deep breath, you took a moment to calm yourself, then set down the bottle and spun it. You swore your heart almost skipped a beat as it landed on Ikuya, who immediately turned slightly pink.

You awkwardly moved over to him as the others watched, spellbound. You couldn't believe how red your face had become in a matter of seconds.

The game's barely started! Holy fuck, Y/n, get your shit together.

You began to get closer and closer, and your heart began to thump in your ears. You really didn't want to have to kiss Ikuya in front of all of your friends, but you also didn't want to break the pocky and have to go through the embarrassment of the punishment for losing, whatever it would be.

But as soon as you felt a warm pair of lips against yours, your head became fuzzy and your vision blurred. You couldn't even hear Kisumi's wolf whistles and clapping.

And...you fainted. The second you touched you fell back with a scream and bitch you were o u t.

"Y-Y/n!"

"Oh jesus christ, we lost her."

"Should we call 9-"

"PFFF- Nah, just let the handsome prince give her the kiss of life-"

"Shut up, Kisumi!"