Truth Or Dare (CRACK) [Free! x Reader]

Warning: Much swearing and craziness. This is like a crack version of my last one.

---

Ah, c'mon, [Y/n]-chan! This is what truth or dare is all about-"

"THIS IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT WHAT TRUTH OR FUCKING DARE IS ABOUT! I REFUSE TO SIT ON ANYONE'S LAP!"

Nagisa had dared you to sit on Rin's lap for ten full minutes, and you could not be more embarrassed and completely humiliated.

"OKAY, FUCK IT." You squeaked indignantly as you plopped down on Rin's lap like it was your couch. That bastard just smirked at you.

"K, FUCKING MAKO-CHAN, TRUTH OR GODDAMN DARE?" You yelled, making Makoto jump in his seat, looking as if his heart had just tried to jump out of his chest.

"U-Um...truth!"

"Why do you and Haru always act like a bickering middle-aged couple?"

Sousuke snorted, trying to stop himself from bursting out laughing.

Haru gave Makoto a look of pure loathing, and he flinched away. "Haru and I aren't a couple...h-he's taken by holy water-chan..." He muttered truthfully, and everyone accepted his answer with a few knowing nods.

"I'll pass...N-Nagisa, take my turn..."

"NO MAKOTO NO NAGISA WILL ASK ME TO DO SOMETHING EMBARRASSING BECAUSE I'M PICKING DARE AGAIN!"

"Okay, [Y/n]-chan! Nitori's in the kitchen making tea for all of us, so I dare you to go to him, drop to your knees, and ask him to marry you!"

"AAGHHHH-"

Everyone watched in alarm as you slid off Rin's lap and crumbled to the floor, defeated and groaning. "SHIT, FINE!" You squealed to Nagisa, stomping away towards the kitchen. "Heyyyyy, guys~!" Nagisa chirped, waving his phone around. Makoto gasped incredulously. "But that's cruel, Nagisa!"

"Nitori Aiichiro, will you marry me?"

"H-Huh? [Y/n]?"

"SHIT I'M SORRY MY CINNAMON ROLL! THAT ASSHOLE RIGHT THERE DARED ME!"

You shrieked, pointing to Nagisa, who had been filming the entire thing. Then you realized he had been filming.

Okay, let's review. You had ben having a rough day, and college seemed to be more difficult than yesterday, and everything seemed to be going to shit because of that damn game of truth or dare.

So, when you found out about the horrible deed, you just kind of snapped.

Kind of?

Okay, you totally lost your mind.

"OKAY THAT'S IT FUCK YOUR WATER WAIFU-"

Eyes wild, you knocked a very baffled and confused Haru onto the ground, then kissed him full-on the mouth. "YOU'RE INNOCENT," Taking advantage of everyone's utter shock, you bounced off Haru and kissed Makoto's cheek.

You were on a goddamn roll.

"OKAY I'M GOING TO GO AND CRY NOW-"

You curled up on the floor next to Haru, who was still in shock, and laugh-cried into his side.

What the fuck just happened.

What the fuck did you just do.

---

A/n: I can't believe I actually spent time on this. I'm so sorry. I've been very stressed lately.