Chapter 1: Living on the dance floor

Meghan's POV
Hi I'm Meghan and I'm the oldest sister of the Ziegler sisters and I'm 9 years old and I'm a all genres of dance dancer but the best style I am the best at is lyrical...

"Girls come on hurry up time to go to dance" my mum Melissa called out to us but I'm all ready to go since I always get home from school I change into whatever outfit that I want to wear on dance moms whether if it's a leotard or a crop top and booty shorts or leggings I slip on my aldc pink jumper that I wear at competitions before arriving at the studio wearing black booty shorts with a black crop top I then see gianna, Abby's assistant at the front desk I then say hi to her before heading into the dance den where my sisters are talking to the other girls I then take off my jacket and I stretch for a while before putting my dance shoes on I then see jack, my best friend at the studio come in "Hey Meghan" he says to me as he pops his dance bag opposite my dance bag "Hey jack" I say to him as I rummage through my dance bag looking for a hair tie "Outside left pocket" jack tells me I then look there and I find a bunch of hair ties in there "You know my dance bag better than I do" I say to him as I brush my hair and I put it in a low ponytail with a mini black bow hair tie "Well I have known you ever since we were both two years old" it's true though that we met when we were two years old in our first class at aldc I then hear Abby say "Girls get in here" I then said to jack "I have to go" "I'll see you in ballet later?" "Yeah I'll see you later" I then followed the other girls in a line and we stood up and looked at Abby and the pyramid "Girls well done last week at competition, now let's get to pyramid" she then takes off the flaps one by one "On the bottom is Mackenzie, you didn't dance last week next is Nia, your were late in the group number, next is Paige, I gave you a solo last week and you came third place, next is Brooke, I am sick and tried of the moody teenager adittude that you gave me last week, next on the pyramid in the second row is Kendall, I thought you did good in the group piece but I want to see you work harder in practice, Chloe, I gave you a solo last week and you came second place in your age category but I thought your expressions and turns were good, next on the pyramid is Maddie, I gave you a solo last week and you won first place in your age category and finally on the top of the pyramid is Meghan, meghan I gave you a solo last week and you received the highest score in the competition and you won over all first place in your age category and your solo parts in the group piece were amazing I couldn't take my eyes off you amazing job meghan" everyone then clapped for me before Abby said "Everybody is in the group piece expect Mackenzie and the group piece is called private eyes and it's jazz, Mackenzie you have a solo this week and it's a jazz Arco piece called party girl, Maddie you will also have a solo and it's contemporary and it's called Amazing grace, Chloe you will have a solo too to redeem yourself from last week and it's called who am I and it's lyrical and my last solo goes to Meghan your solo is called superstar and it's jazz because you are a superstar on stage in my eyes alright girls spread apart mums your dismissed you can go upstairs now...

The girls and I head into the dance den and I see the rehearsals timetable with Abby...
4pm- 4:30pm warm up
4:30pm-5pm Mackenzie solo rehearsal in studio A with Abby
5pm to 6pm- Meghan solo rehearsal with Abby and gianna in studio A
6pm- 7:30pm Maddie solo rehearsal with Abby in studio A
7:30pm to 9pm- Ballet class- Meghan, jack, Chloe, Maddie, Brooke, Paige, Mackenzie, Nia and Kendall
9pm- 9:30pm Group piece rehearsal

Meanwhile with the moms...
Kelly says to Melissa "Melissa I can't believe that Meghan is on the top of the pyramid again" "Well Abby did say that she was amazing to look at last week" "I don't care Melissa I mean Meghan is your oldest daughter and that you and Abby only care about her and not anyone else on the team" "We do not only care about Meghan" "Yes you do and I bet that Meghan gets extra super secret privates along with your other kids" "They do not" then Christ said "Stop lying Melissa Meghan just came out in the first rehearsal today knowing half of her superstar solo" " She just learnt it today" "Melissa she just came out knowing it" "She did not" "Shut up Melissa and we all know they get secret privates" the moms than watch there kids learn the group dance before they were dismissed and they went home.