Chapter 42: Competition day

Meghan's POV
The next day...
We arrived at the competition place and we got into our dressing room and the junior elite moms expect for Ashlee came in wearing matching Abby Lee dance company shirts with our faces on buttons and it was so funny that my mom got involved in it and she looked so cute wearing a high ponytail.

Brynn and I got ready for our solos and the moms said that Miss Abby was dressing Brynn like my solo all gods creatures but I didn't care, it's Miss Abby's choice on the costumes not the moms.

We got side stage after Miss Abby gave Brynn and i a pep talk and then I performed my solo and then Brynn performed her solo. We got back to the dressing room and we got ready for the group dances, Miss Abby then gave us a pep talk before we went side stage and the minis performed their group dance before the junior elites performed our group dance and then it was time for the awards.

After awards...
Brynn got third place for her solo in her age category and I got fourth place for my solo in my age category and the minis won with their group dance and us junior elites got third place with our group dance. We got back to the dressing room and we got ready to leave and then we got onto the bus and I sat down next to Brynn and then we went to sleep.