Chapter 19: Abby's new favourites

Meghan's POV
I heard about the results last weekend at the competition and I'm really proud of the girls for winning with two duets and the group dance and Peyton being upset about all the pressures of having a duet and the group dance but she pulled through and I'm very proud of her for doing that.

Mackenzie's POV
We were back at the Aldc La with the minis and Miss Abby was disappointed about the group dance being a hot mess and Brynn and Kendall's duet lost before she did the pyramid and Meghan and Maddie were not here this week because they are still filming the movie in New York City.

The pyramid went with all the minis on the bottom row and then on the next row, Jojo, Brynn and Kendall, then on the next row it was Nia and Kalani and then I was on top of the pyramid for this week and then Miss Abby told us about the assignments for this week, we have two group dances this week, the minis got a jazz group dance entitled cavemen undercover and the elites group dance is lyrical and we were all really happy until Kendall said "Wait, Maddie and Meghan are not here, Meghan is always the lead of the group dance" "I know but Brynn's here" Miss Abby made Brynn the lead of the group dance since Maddie and Meghan were not here and the group dance is entitled Better off now so if the group doesn't win, it's Brynn's fault and Alysa got a solo entitled Fever  rising and it's a sassy jazz solo and Miss Abby said that it's a Meghan solo so I'm guessing that Miss Abby is trying to find her mini Meghan to lead the team.

The moms were dismissed and us juniors rehearsed our group dance before we taught the minis their group dance and then two hours later a mom and her kid showed up and it was the fifth mini and Miss Abby yelled at them about being late.

The next day...
Us juniors rehearsed our group dance again before Alysa had her solo rehearsal and then we were dismissed for the day.

The next day...
The minis rehearsed their group dance and then we rehearsed our group dance for the last time before competition tomorrow and then Miss Abby dismissed us.