Chapter 34: Competition day

Meghan's POV
We arrived at the competition place and we got ready for the day and I helped Brynn with getting ready for her solo since she asked me to help her while Nia was helping Mackenzie get ready and Maddie was helping Kalani get ready.

We then left the dressing room after Miss Abby gave the three soloists a pep talk before Mackenzie performed first followed by Kalani and then Brynn and they all did amazing.

We got back to the dressing room and we got ready for our group dance without the moms and Kendall messed up the group dance hairstyle which made all of us laugh at her. The moms then came in and they helped us with getting ready for the group dance and Miss Abby put spray paint into our hair and then while she was giving us a pep talk Jojo farted causing us to leave the dressing room and then we performed the group dance and then it was time for the awards.

After awards...
Mackenzie's solo got second in her and Brynn's age category and Brynn won with her solo in their age category and Kalani got second with her solo in her age category and the group dance won as well.

We got back to the dressing room and us girls sprayed Miss Abby with silly string, we then got ready to leave and I went home with my sisters and my mom.

The next day...

Brynn came over today after my mom left to go run some errands and I kissed her, we decided to not tell the other girls or the moms yet about our relationship until the end of filming this first half of this season. Brynn left after my mom got home and she asked us how was our day as we ate dinner and we all said that we had a great day, I then went to my room after I finished eating my dinner and I went on my phone and I went onto Instagram and I saw a post Jack posted and he got a new girlfriend and they were standing outside the Pittsburgh studio and the caption said "It's good to be home with my new babe @Amber_Williams I then scrolled down his Instagram and I saw that he deleted all the posts that he had on Instagram of him and me and I decided to do the same by deleting my photos of him and me on my Instagram account. The fans were questioning me as to why Jack and I broke up so I made a video explaining as to why we broke up before I posted it and the fans were all supporting me and then I went to sleep.