Chapter 37: Meilssa's announcement

Meghan's POV
We arrived at the studio and we did the pyramid and it was Kalani, Kendall, Jojo and Nia on the bottom and then it was Mackenzie, Maddie and I in the middle row and on top of the pyramid was Brynn, Miss Abby told us about the competition place before she gave out assignments, The group dance is entitled The huntsman: winter's war and it's inspired by the movie that it's based off, Mackenzie and I got the leads and I'm the fire queen while Mackenzie is the ice queen, Mackenzie and Nia got a duet entitled the long goodbye and Kendall and Maddie got a duet entitled Run baby run and Kalani and I got a duet entitled Unbreak my heart, Ashlee then said that my mom said that things were going to change and that there would be spots on the team open, us girls were then told to leave the room and we went to the dancers den and Mackenzie was wondering what our mom was hiding from her, the moms then came into the room and my mom told all of us that Meghan, Maddie and Mackenzie and I are going to be here for four more weeks and then we'll be moving on and Mackenzie was shocked since she had no clue when we were leaving.

We had a hug with Nia and Holly before the other girls joined in and we were all crying and then we stopped crying and we went back to rehearsal.

The next day...
We rehearsed the group dance and then I did my duet rehearsal with Kalani before Nia and Mackenzie did their duet rehearsal. Brynn then said to me while I was on my water break "So it is true that you are leaving the team" "Brynn, I'm sorry-" "You lied to me, Meghan, you lied to me about leaving the team" "Brynn, look at me" She didn't look at me, she just sat down on the ground with her head between her knees crying, I then sat down next to her and I said "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me since Jack broke up with me" "Really?" "Yes and when I leave the team we can make this relationship work because love always win" "Your right"

The next day...
Maddie and Kendall rehearsed their duet before we rehearsed the group dance and then we went home.