Chapter 22 : Competition day

Meghan's POV
It feels great to be back with the team today as we walk into the competition place and the fans are screaming our names before we walked into our dressing room and we started getting ready for the day, Kira and Kalani came a bit later then us and I understand because Kira has to rest her body after the baby birth and she has to look after her baby.

Kalani and Brynn performed their solos and I prefer Kalani's solo over Brynn's solo, we then got back into the dressing room and we started getting ready for the group dance with the costumes Kira gave us so thank god Kira pulled through, Miss Abby then came into the room and she noticed the black shorts were different and then Miss Abby gave us new shorts in a different colour and then we put the new shorts on and then the moms had an argument with Miss Abby about her pulling apart the costumes and not showing up to do her job and then we performed the group dance and then it was time for the awards.

After awards....
Kalani won with her solo and Brynn didn't place and the group dance won as well, the moms met us in the hallway and we were so excited about our group dance win, Miss Abby then came and she and the moms had another argument before us kids went into the dressing room to get changed, get the makeup off our faces and to pack our stuff up and then while we were doing that we were talking, Kalani said "Even if my mom and I came a little bit late then the rest of you guys, I still won" Brynn then said "Yeah but now with Meghan and Maddie back, I might be going home" I then said to her "Yeah, you will be because you came as a replacement for Maddie in the beginning and then while I was away I heard you were my replacement on the team" "Meghan, do you have a problem with me? Because I never was your replacement while you were away" "Oh yeah well you led the group dance which was lyrical and that's one of my strongest styles of dance besides jazz and contemporary" "I just feel like you hate me for something I never did" "Yeah well, Brynn here's a wake up call for you sweet heart, your mom talks about the dancers that are on this team with permanent team member jackets on them in front of their moms, you are liked by Miss Abby since the first day you were with us, I have been picked on by Miss Abby since the beginning of this season and I have had a tough season with her more then you" "Ok, I'm sorry but my mom doesn't talk about you guys in front of your moms" "Yes, she does, I can even hear her talking about Kalani all week long" "Gosh you don't need to be so rude to me" "I'm not being rude Brynn, it's called telling you to wake up to the real world" "I thought you were my friend" "I wasn't your friend from the beginning" Brynn then got her things together and she said to me "Well, it looks like you are a brat just like your mother who cheated on your dad with her boss by having an affair with him" "Don't you talk about my mom like that!" "Who cares?!?!, Your mom is so rude to my mom just like you are being to me right now, I can't believe it, it's mother like daughter, hatred between the moms and now hatred between the daughters, gosh Meghan you are such a slut to be coming after me just like your mother a slut who comes after my mom" Mackenzie then said as I got up out of my seat so mad at Brynn "I would have not called Meghan or our mom that if I was you" "Why?" "Because that's the one word that releases the ticking time bomb Meghan" I then jumped at Brynn and I tackled her to the ground, Brynn screamed as I was about to punch her then i saw my grandmother in front of me.

My grandmother then said to me "Meghan, don't hurt her" "Why?, she deserves it for what she said about my mom and me" "She's good, Meghan, she'll apologise for what she said" "No, she won't" "Don't hurt her for me, be the Meghan I know and rise above her" "Your right grandma" I then got off Brynn and I rushed to my grandmother and I cry as I hug her, Maddie and Mackenzie then join in and they cry as they hug her too, the three of us miss our grandma so much, We then let go and my grandma said to us "My three beautiful granddaughters, be strong, be freeless and be brave to face new things coming your way but the most important thing is that I will always be with you and I believe in all three of you every step of the way goodbye girls" my grandma then faded and then Kalani said "What are you three crying about?" Brynn then got helped up by Jojo and Nia before she left the dressing room and then I said to Kalani "Nothing, Kalani" we then left the dressing room and I saw Brynn talking to her mother probably trying to twist the story of what happened in the dressing room between us before I told my mom as we were getting on the bus what really happened and then my mom said "I'm proud of you honey for sticking up for me" we then got driven to the airport and we flew back to la and then we went home.