Chapter 3: Competition day part 1

Meghans POV
Today is competition day and we all get on the bus to starpower and we arrive with the fans screaming and cheering for us we then get into our dressing room and we start to get ready for competition, The solos are up first and my mum helps Mackenzie, Maddie and I with our hairstyles for our solos before Maddie does Mackenzie's makeup while Mum does my make up since I'm before Maddie, Mum then does Maddie's makeup while I stretch and I do some warmups before I do the spilts and the leg holds, Miss Abby tells me how long I need to hold my leg up for "3,2,1" she counts down as I release my leg from the hold "Meghan, could you do some turns so that I can see if your bun needs more pins or not?" Miss Abby said to me.

I did my turns before grabbing my left leg into a leg hold and spinning it around me "Melissa, look at that, I told her not to do that and she does it!, this kid is smart" "Oh really?" "Yeah she's showing me how hard she works to earn solos every week" "Ok" "Melissa, could you put more pins on the sides, Meghan's hair needs them" "Sure" My Mum puts more pins into my hair before it's time for the costume reveal to the moms and the other girls "Mackenzie!" Abby calls out as Mackenzie appears from behind the changing curtain in her costume "Maddie!" Maddie comes out in a white short dress like costume "Chloe!" She comes out in a sparkly pink two piece costume "Meghan!" I come out in a red/silver two piece costume and I got my headpiece sewed in by my mum before we ran our solos in front of Miss Abby before we left Kendall, Brooke, Paige and Nia went with the mums and Abby and Gianna to watch us while the four of us who had solos were standing on the side of the stage ready to compete in the competition.
"Next up in the mini solo division please welcome entry number 21 Mackenzie with party girl" Mackenzie then performed her solo

Once she was done she ran off stage and I gave her a big hug, she did so good, Next up was Maddie performing to Amazing grace

Once she was done, she came off stage and mum was clapping for her then it was my turn
"In the junior solo division please help me welcome entry number 18 Meghan with superstar"
I then performed my solo

Once I was done the audience clapped for me so loud and my mum screamed for me as I exited the stage, Once the noise died down and I smirk at Chloe as she was nervous because of my performance, I was in competing mode and who ever I was up against I was going to be rude to them because I didn't want to be distracted backstage, Chloe was next and once she was done she walked off stage and we headed back to the dressing room.