Chapter 33: ALDC does Vegas

Meghan's POV
We arrived at the studio and we were going to do pyramid when Ashlee said that Brynn has had a better season then Kendall and then Kendall screamed in Ashlee's face and then everyone left the room and my mom was saying bad things about Ashlee and Brynn was crying in the dancers den while Kendall and Mackenzie were crying in the bathroom before Kendall and her mom left the studio.

Later on...
I went to Brynn who was still crying and I hugged her and she hugged back before I said to her "Just block out what just happened today, you are an amazing dancer and I love you" "I love you too" Brynn and I shared a kiss before Mackenzie walked in and she sat down next to us before Ashlee came in and she told us to that Miss Abby wants us to rehearse the group dance. Mackenzie, Kalani and Brynn got the solos this week because of their trio winning last weekend and then we rehearsed the group dance and it's a tribute to David Bowie and it's entitled Bowie, still dancing, Brynn had her solo rehearsal so the rest of us were dismissed.

The next day...
Miss Abby and I went out for lunch to chit chat because we never chit chat now because we're always so busy.

Later on at the studio...
I'm in the tumbling track room with the girls and Mackenzie and Kalani rehearsed their solos before we rehearsed the group dance with Kendall since she's back today, Miss Abby gave pep talks to the three soloists before the competition tomorrow.