Chapter 41: Mini madness

Meghan's POV
We arrived at the studio the following week and the minis are back this week with a new mini and her mom, the new mini's name is Elliana and her mom's name is Yolanda.

We then did the pyramid and it was Kalani, Nia, Jojo and Brynn on the bottom row then it was Kendall, Maddie and me in the middle row and then Mackenzie was on top of the pyramid for this week. The minis group dance is jazz and it's entitled just like mama said while the junior elite group dance is entitled the atlantic, I got a musical theatre solo entitled the entertainer while Brynn got a solo entitled the Broken dancer inspired by my old solo all gods creatures. The moms then started complaining about Brynn's solo and Brynn and her mom left the room and then we all went into the tumbling room while the moms talked to Miss Abby about Brynn's solo.

We were let back into the room and us junior elites rehearsed our group dance and then Miss Abby interrupted us because she wanted Kalani to take a photo of her with the minis and she posted it on Instagram.

The next day...
The minis rehearsed their group dance and then I rehearsed my solo

The next day...
Brynn rehearsed her solo and then the minis rehearsed their group dance before we got on the bus and Miss Abby was not traveling with us on the bus and i chose to sit next to Brynn and we decided to talk "Are you excited for your solo, Brynn?" "Yeah, I'm nervous because it's inspired by one of your old solos" "You just need to show the emotion in this solo" "Your right, are you nervous to do a musical theatre solo since that doesn't win?" "No, I can make what ever style of dance work for a solo, lyrical, contemporary, jazz, ballet, hip hop, musical theatre and acro, the only thing you have to do in your solo is tell a story with you body and your face" "I thought you were only a lyrical dancer" "No, I'm amazing at all styles of dance but the show doesn't advertise much of me doing hip hop, acro and ballet" Brynn then went on her phone and we took photos together before we went to sleep on the bus.