Chapter 8: Competition day

Meghan's POV

Today is competition day and I'm ready for today, we arrived at the competition place and we walk into the dressing room, Miss Abby then said "Alright, Maddie and Mackenzie get ready for your solos and Meghan and Jack get ready for your duet now please, I want to run the numbers before we go" I nodded at Miss Abby before I sat down at a dressing table next to Jack and next to Maddie.

My mom helped Mackenzie get ready and then she helped Maddie and while they were running their numbers she helped me get ready by doing my hair before Jack and I ran our duet before we went side stage, Mackenzie then performed her solo

Maddie then performed her solo

Jack and I then performed our duet

We then got back to our dressing room and we started getting ready for the group dance expect for Mackenzie because she was going to watch it instead and she wasn't it in then once we were ready we went side stage and we performed the group dance.

It was then time for the awards

After awards...

Mackenzie and Maddie both got second for their solos in their age catogoterys and Jack and I won with our duet and the group dance won too.

We got back to our dressing room and we packed up all our things before getting onto the bus, I sat down next to Jack and then he said "Would you go out with me?" "Yes" We then kissed before I heard Miss Abby say to Gianna "Gianna, I told you that Meghan and Jack would get together after the competition today, now pay up, where is my 30 bucks?" Everyone else then laughed at that while I hid my red embarrassed face under Jack's neck, we then drove back to the studio and everyone went home.