Chapter 28: Competition day

Meghan's POV
Today was competition day and Jack couldn't come watch me perform my solo because he was helping out one of the teachers with an acro workshop for the minis at the studio today and that's fine with me.

We arrived at the competition place and we started getting ready for our solos and then once we were ready we went upstairs to Miss Abby and we run our solos before Miss Abby gave us a pep talk and then we went side stage and Brynn performed her solo first and the judges said the only thing they were missing from her was the acting and then Kendall performed her solo and one of the judges told her she wanted to be taken on a journey and then I performed my solo and one of the judges said good things about my solo and then we got back to the dressing room and we got ready for the group dance and while we were getting ready Mackenzie had no idea of what a club was so Holly explained it to her and then we performed the group dance and it was time for the awards.

After awards...
Brynn's solo got second in her age solo category division and Kendall's solo came second in our solo age category division and my solo got first place in our solo age category division and the group dance won as well, we got back to our moms and we were really happy about the group dance win and Miss Abby came to us and Ashlee brought us cups of Kool aid to celebrate the group dance win this week.

Us girls went down to the dressing room and we got ready to go and I said to Brynn "Brynn, I just wanted to know as to why you sent me a text on Jack's phone cancelling our date to make it look like Jack cancelled our date when he didn't and I found out from him that it was you who sent me that text" "I don't know what you are talking about, sorry" "Don't lie Brynn, don't lie like you did to your mother and Miss Abby about me calling you a brat and slut when you called me and my mom those things" "What will it take for me to be accepted on this team?" "Just stop lying and being a bully on this team because if you don't pull your act together, you will never be accepted into this cult of beautiful dancers" Brynn then cried as she walked out of the room.

I then said "There she goes, the crybaby probably going to cry to her mother about what I'm telling to her to be accepted by us, isn't that right girls?" They then nodded before I said "Thank god, her mother is not my mom" Jojo then said "Meghan, I think you're the bully of this team now, it's like you are changing ever since you started getting these opportunities of movies and to shows and your not the Meghan that I used to know" "Im just defending myself against her Jojo, I always was there for you since you came on the team and now I think you don't have my back, I'm just giving her advice to be accepted by us" "Why do you think I don't have your back?" "Just because you are defending the real bully of this team" "Fine, we're not friends anymore then" Jojo then left with her stuff and I said "You guys believe me right?" "We never saw her send that text to you so sorry Meghan you're on your own now" Kendall said as she left, Kalani then left and Nia left followed by Maddie, Mackenzie then was about to leave when I sad to her "Mackenzie, you believe me, don't you?" "Sorry Meghan, your not the big sister I used to know, I'm with Brynn on this one and so are the rest of us" Mackenzie then left and I said to myself "Why do they think I'm the bully here now?"

I then finished packing up my things before I heard the dressing room door open and close and Brynn was standing there probably waiting for me "Hey Brynn, I'm sorry I..." Brynn then kissed me before she said to me "I thought we could have some alone time while the others were across the street having some ice cream" Wait what?!?!, Brynn then chuckled as she said "I'm bi and I like you, this was my plan all along, I was being a bully to you and then I tried to make you break up with Jack and then I'll play the victim and you will be the bully to me and turn all the girls against you so no one will believe you for what happened here between you and me, if you tell anyone about this kiss, I can make Maddie and Mackenzie disappear like that" Brynn left the room and I felt like I was having a panic attack before I fainted onto the ground.

A few hours later...
I woke up in my bed with a heat pack on my head before I heard the door open and Kalani was standing at my bedroom door since she's living with us while her mom is resting from having the baby. Kalani then said "Meghan, are you ok?" My mom, Maddie and Meghan came in and I said "What happened?" Kalani then said "We went to get ice cream to celebrate the group dance won with the team and you and Brynn didn't show up so we thought you and Brynn were together and apologising to each other about what has been going on between the both of you before Brynn arrived about half an hour after us and we asked her where you were and she said she didn't know so we were all panicked and we looked everywhere for you in the competition building because the security cameras showed you never the building and then Mackenzie found you in the dressing room on the ground and you had fainted, do you know what or who caused you to faint?" I then said "Brynn" "Brynn?, Brynn said she never saw you until after she left the dressing room after the competition" "But it was Brynn" My mom then squeezed my hand and said to Maddie and Mackenzie "From now on, you two don't leave Meghan alone in the dressing room because who ever did this to her is still out there waiting for her to be alone again, come on let's allow Meghan rest" Mackenzie and Maddie left followed by Kalani before I said to my mom as she was about to leave "Mom, you believe me, don't you?" "I don't know Meghan, it seems to me that your just putting the blame on Brynn because the girls told me you were rude to her today and she was upset about it, so if you know who the person who attacked you was just say it now" "It was Brynn, I'm telling the truth" "Goodnight Meghan" My mom then closed the door and I got up out of the bed and I stared at my body before I said "I'll show them that I'm telling the truth"

Later on...
I was chilling in my room when I got a knock on my bedroom window confused I opened it and Brynn was standing there, I then said "What are you doing here?" "I'm sorry princess, I left you in the dressing room and you fainted because of me" "Brynn, just go before your mom realises you are gone and I'm not your princess and I never will be" "Your Jack's princess and I know that and my mom knows that I'm here but she doesn't know that I snuck through the window to see you" "Just go Brynn" "Why?" "Just go" "Why, is something wrong?" "Just go!" My mom then opens the door and she said to Brynn "Get out of my house and leave Meghan alone, she has gone through a lot today so just go, Brynn!" Brynn then left and I went to sleep.