Chapter 40: Competition day

Meghan's POV
We arrived at the competition place and we got into our dressing room and we started getting ready for the day. Brynn, Jojo and Mackenzie were getting ready for their solos when Miss Abby came in and she said "Moms better have my money" It was just so funny to watch her say that, Kalani and I were rolling on the floor almost dying of laughter from what Miss Abby was saying. We then got up and I offered Ashlee to help Brynn with getting ready for her solo and Ashlee told me to hold the bow while she sewed it on the beanie for Brynn's solo (A/N I was almost going to die of laughter too from watching Abby too)

We then went side stage after Miss Abby gave the three soloists a pep talk before Jojo performed her solo first followed by Brynn and then Mackenzie performed her solo and all three of them killed their solos.

We then got back to the dressing room and we got ready for the group dance before we performed the group dance and then it was time for the awards.

After awards...
JoJo's solo got fifth, Brynn's solo got fourth and Mackenzie's solo won in their age category and the group dance won as well and then we got back to the dressing room and Miss Abby was so happy with the group dance win but she was happy with Mackenzie's solo win, she then left and then we got ready to leave and then we left the competition place and then we got home and I went to sleep .