Chapter 29: The Meghan Rumour

Meghan's POV
 My mom was driving us to the studio and I was staying quiet because of what Brynn did to me on Saturday.

We arrived at the studio and a professional hair and makeup artist did my hair and my makeup because I'm nominated for a people's choice award. My mom gave Miss Abby two tickets one for herself and one for a date because Mackenzie couldn't come because she was back home in Pittsburgh attending a competition with her Pittsburgh team and Kalani and Maddie were having a girls night and staying with Kendall for the night so that was sorted out.

We then did the pyramid and it was Mackenzie, Kalani, Maddie and Jojo on the bottom then it was Kendall, Brynn and Nia and I was on top of the pyramid again.

Miss Abby then told us about the competition we were attending this week and the assignments and we had three new kids this week with their mom and they got put on the mini team because the minis are back this week, The mini group dance was Jazz and it's called the monsters and Jojo and I were supposed to help with the mini group dance because we are the best jazz dancers on the team. The junior elite competition team group dance is entitled the vultures and I was the only person with a solo this week entitled the people's choice and it's lyrical.

My team rehearsed our group dance before I got changed into a dress and my mom and I got into a car waiting for us. Miss Abby then came into the car without her date and then we arrived at the people's choice awards and I won the award I was nominated for.

The next day...
I rehearsed my solo and while I was taking a break the minis were rehearsing their group dance in their costumes and I noticed that Kaylee the oldest one was acting like a brat.

The next day...
Miss Abby and I were talking about the rumours going on about me leaving the team and then we rehearsed my teams group dance before the minis had to change their group dance into a trio because three of the kids left the team.