Chapter 35: Jojo steals the show show

Meghan's POV
We arrived at the studio and Kalani and her mom are not here this week because they went back home for one of Kalani's relatives funerals so Sarah and her mom are here instead, we then did the pyramid and it was Kalani, Mackenzie and Jojo on the bottom followed by Kendall, Maddie, me and Nia in the middle row and Brynn was on top of the pyramid, Miss Abby told us about this week's competition and this week's theme is Michael Jackson and the group dance is inspired by his love of baseball and Brynn and Sarah got a duet before Miss Abby said that Kendall and I have a duet too and we're really excited because we have been duet partners ever since Kendall first came to the studio and then my mom said that I'm the Disney 60th anniversary show tomorrow so I won't be here tomorrow because of that.

The moms were dismissed and we rehearsed the group dance before Miss Abby told me my duet with Kendall will probably not happen because of me not being here at the studio tomorrow. I went into the aldc clothing shop with my mom and I said to her what Miss Abby said to me and then my mom said to me "There are better things out there then going to a dance competition every single weekend of your life" I then nodded at that before we left the shop.

Brynn's POV
The next day...
We were outside the studio and the moms brought up the articles about Meghan leaving the team and then we went inside and we rehearsed the group dance with out Meghan, Sarah and I rehearsed our duet and Miss Abby yelled Sarah's corrections at her and then Kendall rehearsed her duet with Jojo as the swing for Meghan and then Kendall had a meltdown about possibly having to do the duet as a solo and then while Melissa and Jill were talking to her in the dancers den, Jojo did it as a solo and the decision was made to have the duet as Jojo's solo and Kendall and Jill left again.

The next day...
Sarah and I rehearsed our duet and Jojo is here too but no one else is expect for Miss Abby, Gianna and our moms and then JoJo rehearsed her solo.

Meghan's POV
I arrived at the studio today with my sisters and my mom, Nia, Holly. Kendall and Jill and we heard Jess yelling inside the studio and then we walked in and Miss Abby rehearsed the group dance before we were dismissed for the day.