Chapter 36: Competition day

Meghan's POV
The next day...
I'm sad that my duet with Kendall got taken away from us and given as a solo to Jojo but I'm going to move past it.

We arrived at the competition place and we got into our dressing room and Brynn and Sarah got ready for their duet while Jojo got ready for her solo and then after Miss Abby gave them a prop talk Jojo performed her solo and then Brynn and Sarah performed their duet.

We got back to our dressing room and we got ready for the group dance and then we performed the group dance and then it was time for the awards.

After awards...
JoJo didn't place with her solo and Brynn and Sarah's duet won and the group dance did not place and I know Miss Abby will not be happy with the competition results.

My mom and my sisters and I got home and I invited Brynn over for a sleep over to have a date without anyone else knowing about it.

Brynn's POV
I arrived at Meghan's house and Meghan opened the door and she smiled at me, her mom and my mom thinks it's a regular sleepover but to us it's a secret sleep over date. Meghan took me upstairs to her room and she had made it into a sleepover slumber party place. Her tv was paused on Netflix probably something she was watching before I got here, I then put my overnight bag on the ground before I said to Meghan "I got us matching pjs" "Wait really?" "Yeah, I should have asked for your size at the competition today but my mom and I went to get them after we got home from competition and then I quickly finished packing this bag after I had a shower and then we rushed over to the shops to get them before I got here but I guessed you were a medium" "Your lucky because that's my size in pjs" "Here they are"

Meghan's POV
I then went into my bathroom to get changed while Brynn was changing in her bedroom, I then got out of my bathroom when I was done getting changed and Brynn was also done getting changed and we were both wearing pink matching pj sets with pandas on them.

Meghan's POV I then went into my bathroom to get changed while Brynn was changing in her bedroom, I then got out of my bathroom when I was done getting changed and Brynn was also done getting changed and we were both wearing pink matching pj sets ...

My mom then ordered pizza for us and we watched movies on Netflix the whole night until Brynn and I shared a kiss and then we went to sleep.

The next day...
Brynn left after her mom came to pick her up and now my mom and my sisters and I are having breakfast, My mom then said to us after we all had breakfast "Girls, I have to go run some more errands now, I'll see you all later" "See you later Mom" I said to her as she left before Maddie and Mackenzie went up to their bedrooms and I cleaned up before I said "Am I going to miss being on the show?" My mom, Maddie, Kenzie and I have talked about leaving the show and now we want to leave the show in a few weeks time.