Chapter 17: Abby's replaceable

Meghan's POV
Maddie and I are back in New York City filming the movie while the other girls are still in La rehearsing for this week's competition, Mackenzie told me she's tell me what's going on this week so at least I can find out what's going on this week.

Mackenzie's POV
We arrived at 3rd street because Miss Abby resigned from the team last week and she kicked us out of her studio, we stood outside and the moms talked before we noticed Nia wasn't with us and then Holly found her around the corner crying and then they came back to us and Nia was crying about haters on social media saying bad things about a video she posted and Jess and Jill cheered her up before we went into the 3rd street dance studio and we warmed up before the minis and the mini moms got here before the minis joined us in the warm session that Gianna was running and then Gia got us all to stand and she told us about the competition we were attending this week and that there were three duets which went to Nia and Kalani, Brynn and Kendall and two of the minis Alexis and Peyton, I just had the group dance this week so that was fine with me. Gianna then brought in a guy named Nakul and his assistant Monica, Nakul then told us that he was the Bollywood guy on so you think you can dance and then we remembered who he was before he told us he was going to teach us a large group number and the minis were in so they have to learn fast.

The moms left the room and we rehearsed the group dance and Nakul taught us the hand gestures that we were going to do in our group dance and the minis are struggling to pick up the group dance choreography.

Meghan's POV
Maddie and I were chilling in our hotel room after our day of filming when Mackenzie FaceTimed me and she told me everything about her day and honestly I felt really bad for Nia because of all of the hate she is getting on social media over a video she posted and I just hope that she's ok.

Mackenzie's POV
The next day...
Nakul rehearsed the group dance with us and he yelled at the minis about something they were doing wrong and then we were dismissed for the minis duet rehearsal.

Later on that day...
We rehearsed the group dance again and Nia and Kalani went to the Debbie Allen dance academy to take a African dance class to help them with their duet while the rest of us rehearsed the group dance without them.

The next day...
We were outside 3rd street and the moms asked Holly how the class went last night with Nia and Kalani and then Holly told us that Debbie Allen offered her studio to us to rehearse in for next week in case we can't come back to 3rd street, we went inside to rehearse the group dance while the moms went to the cafe next door to have lunch and to chat while we rehearsed and then Nia and Kalani and Brynn and Kendall had their duet rehearsals and then we rehearsed the group dance again.