Chapter 46: The girls say goodbye

Meghan's POV
The following week...
We performed a opening number to open up the last episode of Maddie, Mackenzie and I being on the show before we sat down and we spoke before we performed boss ladies and then we talked some more before JoJo and Mackenzie performed songs before we talked some more and then I performed my solo Big shot and then the other girls said their final words to Maddie, Mackenzie and I before we did a group hug and we were all crying and then we performed freaks like me with Todrick before we got backstage and then Maddie and Mackenzie told the other girls they were dating each other and then Brynn and I told the girls that we were dating each other and they were happy for us too.

I got back home and I took a shower before I just chilled in my room and I was watching Netflix when I heard Mackenzie and Maddie making out so I blocked them out using headphones to listen to Netflix.

Brynn then came over and she said "It's going to be different without you on the show" "I know" "I'm going away for the five week break so I won't be seeing you" "That's okay, we'll just have a lot of kisses to make up for then" Brynn then left and we had dinner before I went to sleep.