Chapter 21: Debbie Allen to the rescue

Mackenzie's POV
We were at the ALDC LA warming up and we rehearsed the group dance and Brynn and Kalani have solos but Meghan and Maddie are supposed to have solos too but because they are not here right now because they are filming their final scene in the movie they are filming they are only in the group dance this week and they are going to learn the group dance in Phoenix and there are no minis this week which is good for us.

Jill then told us to come out to the moms and then we came to them before they told us that we were going to the Debbie Allen dance academy tomorrow to rehearse.

The next day...
We arrived at the Debbie Allen dance academy and we got a studio place to rehearse in and then Kalani called her mom for group dance costumes because Miss Abby didn't give us any and our group dance is entitled Well oiled machine the moms then went out for lunch while Brynn and Kalani rehearsed their solos and then when they came back we rehearsed the group dance and Debbie Allen came into the room and we performed the group dance in front of her before Kalani did her solo in front of her and Debbie Allen said she was great and then Brynn did a little bit of her solo and Debbie Allen told her she has no emotion when she dances.

The next day...
We were in Phoenix and today we were going to rehearse in Kira's studio and Kalani was so happy to see her mom again and Meghan and Maddie are back with the team today and we were rehearsing the group dance with them while the moms were talking with Kira and then Miss Abby showed up and we performed the group dance for her because she wanted to see it