Chapter 43: One last dance

Meghan's POV
This is it, it is Maddie, Mackenzie and my last pyramid with the team and it's sad because this is our last week on the team before we move on to better opportunities.

We got into the studio and the minis and the mini moms are here too, I just wish that Miss Abby only let us junior elites compete this week, We then did the pyramid and it was Brynn, Kendall, Nia and Jojo on the bottom row and then it was Mackenzie, Kalani and Maddie in the middle row and I was on top of the pyramid. Miss Abby then told us junior elites that we are doing a hip hop group dance entitled Boss ladies and we were all excited for it. Mackenzie then got a solo entitled the hero and its acro jazz and Maddie got a solo entitled the hostage and I got a solo entitled Happiness. The minis group dance is jazz again and it's entitled Kiss kiss and the song is Kendall's old solo song because she did a solo when she was younger on the team entitled kiss kiss and Kendall gets to help Gianna with the details in the choreography. Ariana got a solo entitled For my brother and it's dedicated to her older brother Jordan who is in a wheelchair and he can't talk at all. The moms were then dismissed and the minis rehearsed their group dance. Maddie and Mackenzie rehearsed their solos and then we were dismissed for the day.

The next day...
The minis were getting headshots done while us junior elites rehearsed our group dance and then Ariana rehearsed her solo and she's like me, she dances like she's a teen rather then a junior while I dance like a senior rather then a teen so I can see my lyrical side of me in her, I can see the contemporary side of me in Elliana, I can see the jazz, musical theatre and the hip hop side of me in Alexis and I can see the acro side of me in Peyton, I now know that Miss Abby wants a mini team of me because i see myself in each of those mini girls and then I rehearsed my solo and then we were dismissed for the day.

The next day...
We rehearsed our group dance for the last time for the rehearsal ever with the team for Maddie, Mackenzie and me and Miss Abby kept on yelling at us before we were dismissed for the day.