Chapter 6: Competition day

Later on in the week...
It's competition day and we arrived at the competition we are competing at, the fans were cheering for us as we walked to our dressing room and then once we got our spots, Miss Abby and Gianna came into the room and then Miss Abby said "Alright, Chloe's solo is up first followed by Paige's trio then it's Meghan's solo followed by Brooke's trio, alright, girls, get ready for the solos and the trios now" I then got ready for my solo while my sisters got ready for the trios.

Once I was ready Miss Abby gave me my costume before she gave Chloe her solo costume and then we went behind the curtain in the dressing room to try them on and then once we got out Chloe looked amazing in her costume it reminded me of the group dance costume born to dance and then I came out in a light pink dress before the two trios came out behind the curtain in their costumes, we then went side stage.

Chloe's solo went first

Next went Paige's trio

I then performed my solo

Brooke's trio went next (Pretend Chloe is Brooke)

We then got back to the dressing room and Miss Abby was not happy with the trios, we then started getting ready for the group dance.

We then performed the group dance with my sister Maddie as the lead

It was then time for the awards

At awards...

The announcer said "In second place in the junior duet/trio division is nothing gonna stop us, Paige, Mackenzie and Nia from the Abby Lee dance company, in first place in the junior duet/trio division is We believe, Maddie, Brooke and Kendall from the Abby Lee dance company"

Later on.... "Moving on into our Junior solo division... In second place is Chloe with Wreck it from the Abby Lee dance company and in first place is Meghan with Ballerina from the Abby Lee dance company"

I heard my mom say to Christi "Undefeated, Meghan won again" the group won as well, we then got back to our dressing room and as we packing up and getting ready to leave Miss Abby came into our dressing room and she gave me a hug for winning my solo age division today, Chloe was happy for me and I was happy for her too, we then got on the bus and then we went home.