Chapter 13: Watching Maddie be an actress and filming a movie

Meghan's POV
I'm not competing this week because I'm in New York City helping Maddie with being an actress and because Miss Abby told me over the phone to not compete this weekend because of my attitude towards her last week and honestly I'm glad she told me not to compete because this was planned ahead anyways and Maddie got me a role in the movie so we could both be in it because I gave up my role to her and the director wanted me in the movie alongside Maddie. I'm really excited because I haven't been filming for a movie since the summer break so it's nice to get back into the acting world.

Mackenzie's POV
I'm sad that Meghan is not here but she and Maddie are back next week and I'm really excited that it's just me this week, Miss Abby told us that the minis are just taking class and they will not be competing this week, she then did the pyramid and it was Kendall, Nia, me, Brynn, Meghan, Jojo and on top was Kalani. Kendall and jojo got solos and the group dance was hip hop and we were all so excited for it and the name was straight outta Pittsburgh and we got helpers Rumer and Guy, Meghan and I take class with Rumer while the other girls are with Guy so I'm excited to rehearse the group dance with them and then the moms and Miss Abby left the room and we started to rehearse the group dance.

The next day...
We rehearsed the group dance and Miss Abby brought Tyler, Jack and Blake and I was so excited to see Jack again especially since Jack is dating Meghan and the boys were now in our group dance.

Later that day....
Kendall learned her solo with Brynn as her understudy and Jojo learned her solo with Nia as her understudy and then Jill yelled at Miss Abby for Brynn being up front and in front of Kendall instead of being in the back behind her instead of telling Brynn to move to the back out of Kendall's way. Jill, Kendall and Brynn then left the room and Jill told her off by saying to her with me next to her "Brynn this has nothing to do with you but you need to learn when the kids are learning their solos you stay out of their way" "I know but I wasn't dancing in front of her" "Honey, don't talk back to a grown up, just say ok, I'll stay out of her way, got it?" Ashlee then got mad at Jill for yelling at Brynn and Brynn and I were taken away into the dancers den by Holly and we were both crying because Jill yelled at Brynn and then my mom took me to the bathroom.

The next day...
We arrived at the studio and the Minis were having a class with Miss Abby and there was only five of them in the room with their moms and then we rehearsed the group dance once they left and we tried the group dance costumes on.