Chapter 25: Nia saves the day

Meghan's POV
The following week...
Miss Abby went through the pyramid and on the bottom row was Brynn, Miss Abby said that Brynn didn't stand out to her in the group dance last week but I know it's because she lied to her mother and to Miss Abby about the fight we had, then it went Maddie, me, Kendall and Kalani then in the middle row it was Nia and Jojo and Mackenzie was on top of the pyramid for this week, Miss Abby then gave out the competition information and we were local this week, Miss Abby then told us our group dance was going to be a tribute to Bob fosse and that we were going to be wearing heels in the group dance and we were all excited for that, Miss Abby then gave out two duets one to Kalani and Kendall and it's a jazz duet entitled the grifters, the second duet went to Brynn and I and of course we were not happy about doing a duet together, Miss Abby then said our duet is lyrical and it's entitled together as one because I heard that you two had a fight two weeks ago and that we need to be back to being friends in which I totally disagree on.

Later on...
The moms were dismissed and Kalani and Kendall were rehearsing their duet while Miss Abby was saying nice things about Brynn and I before we rehearsed our duet with Gianna and it's weird because Brynn and I are not friends and I know that my mom would rather me have a duet with anyone else other then Brynn at the moment but I'm going to make this duet work like a professional would.

Third persons POV
While Meghan and Brynn were rehearsing their duet, Abby told Ashlee to come and help her in the office and Ashlee went with her.

Meghan's POV
The next day...
We rehearsed the group dance in heels and then Kalani and Kendall did their duet rehearsal and I noticed Kalani's back is killing her really bad, Miss Abby then dismissed them and I saw Kalani was crying and my mom was hugging her.

The next day...
Kalani and Kendall rehearsed their duet before my mom called Kira and Kira told Kalani she wasn't going to be dancing this week at the competition so she's out of the group dance and the duet and then we rehearsed the group and we re blocked our positions to make it look like seven dancers instead of eight dancers, I even had solo parts because I was partnered up with Kalani in the group dance at certain times in the group dance.

Later on...
Nia learnt Kalani's parts in her duet with Kendall so Kalani got replaced by Nia in the duet.