Chapter 9: A few years later...

Meghan's POV

Miss Abby moved her studio to Los angeles and now there is Jojo and Kalani on the team, Brooke and Paige left in season 3 and Chloe left at the end of season 4 and I'm sad that Chloe left the team but I'm happy she is getting better opportunities now outside the show plus she and I still keep contact with each other but our moms don't know because they banned us from talking to each other.

It's now season 6 and I wake up and my mom and my sister Mackenzie drove to the ALDC LA and we headed in with the other girls but Maddie is not here because she's filming a movie I was supposed to do that movie but I didn't want to do it because I was filming another movie during the summer, Our moms talked outside while we talked inside, the moms then came in with Miss Abby and we went into the room where we mainly dance for rehearsals and Miss Abby banned doing anything else outside of dance and then we did pyramid and we were all on the bottom because we lost at nationals last season and then Brynn came in with her mom and Miss Abby gave out assignments and then the moms left the room so that we can rehearse the group dance.

I heard Ashlee talking about Brynn adoring me and my mom said that I adore Brynn as well and then Ashlee talked about Brynn doing a dancing with the stars performance with me and then Ashlee said to my mom about something that my mom said to her "Mom, Melissa just kept saying that we were Meghan's back up dancers" "I said that?" "Yes several times and then Brynn said Mom, Melissa came into the dressing room and she said Meghan's costume is different right because these two other girls are just back up dancers and all you said was back up dancer, back up dancer, back up dancer" My mom then said to Ashlee "Ok, I'm not fighting with people anymore"

Jojo then went into the bubble for the group dance and then the zipper was stuck and then we got her out and then we rehearsed the group dance and then Kendall left the room to talk to her mom and then they left.