Chapter 24: Competition day

Meghan's POV
The next day...
We arrived at the competition place and we walked into our dressing room and we started getting ready for the day and the three soloists were getting ready to perform and Maddie was helping Mackenzie get ready for her solo so I just got myself ready and then we learnt that Brynn's name was not in the program for the group dance and then the three soloists performed before we got back to the dressing room and we got ready for the group dance and then we performed the group dance and then it was time for the awards.

After awards...
Jojo's solo got third and Mackenzie's solo won in their solo division and Nia's solo got fourth in the teen division and the group dance won. We got back to the dressing room and the moms were waiting for us and we got ready to go and then after we left Miss Abby wanted to talk to me on the bus, she then said "I heard from Ashlee and Brynn that you and Brynn had an argument last week after the competition and you were going to hurt her because you called her a slut and that she doesn't belong on the team, is this true?" "No, she was saying mean things about my mom and me, she called my mom and I brats and sluts and I was defending my mom and me" "Ok well thanks Meghan, the other girls have told me your side of the story and I believe you so you are not in trouble" I then went up the back of the bus and I went to sleep.