01.(Lost Soul)

Chapter 1

It's spring.The nature was changing its colour spreading vitality and freshness everywhere.Dried leaves had begin to fall off and new green leaves sprout replaced them all around creating scenic view of lush greenery.

Rainbows in the sky smiling delightfully like it was child's handiwork.Nature mother embellished herself in floral decorations giving her magical touch to the blooming flowers and embracing the spring without any stinginess.

But could the nature overlook that gloomy soul standing in silence,counting the unrushed streams of water like her life depends on counting those flows? It does!

She was alone.Nobody was with her.An empty soul feeling like the fallen dried leaves,valueless and ready to be crushed beneath the feet of those walking pedestrians.

She was near the edge of her life.Losing all the colors of her life she has lost her interest in life.Nothing bothers her anymore.Can it be a reason to embrace the self inflicted pain her wounded heart was suggesting again?Can she do it?No.

"Suicide can't be solution to your problems.Don't do it again.Please!"Her good conscience begged not to take away her life.

She chuckled.

"I know.But for me living isn't an option either.This self loathing soul will not let me live.I hate myself and I can never forgive myself for what I did,for what I let a monster to do with me.

I'm giving up.I defy to live like this.I've lost my rights to breath in this air."She whispered into the passing air.

"Don't hesitate.Do it.Do it.Do it."

Multiple ringing and hissing noises came from the evil influencing her numb mind overpowering her shoulder angel.

"River goddess swallow this filthy body in your embrace.This earth has become full of filthy people.I'm one of them.I lost my reasons to live."

She hold her breath suppressing her cries.

As She shut her eyes off,her thoughts conjured up making her realize what a failure her whole existence had been.

Tears started rolling down her eyes.She cried.She cried finally.

She began to wail in broken voice.The cries she'd been holding for so long started echoing in the dead wind.She was numb.She had remained silent for days,for months,for years.Her emotions,her freedom,her words were hushed by him.

"He killed me today Ma.He destroyed the tiny soul that was surviving inside me.That killer took away another life and this time I am reasonable for that.I can't take breath in guilts,he'll haunt my whole life........"

......(sob).....

"I can't spend my whole life playing hide and seek with hi............(sob).......

I'm tired......Therefore,I give in.....(sob).....

"I acknowledge myself guilty as charged.I am giving myself to You Maa.I am coming to you.Don't refuse me this time."She weeped.

Oh ho ma ki beti?Suicide ka preparation chal rahi hey?(Oh hello mummy's girl?Are you planning to attempt suicide?)

Her body trembled in sudden shock and fear as a manly voice spoke out loudly from her back.

It was enough to make her shiver.She had not the courage to look behind.How can she forget a voice that frightens her heart,her mind?She doesn't have the courage to look back at the person whose existence affrights her,shakes the grounds under her feet.Behind her the inferno was inviting her back and it's thousands times better she would jump in the river rather than being pulled by him.