I didn't bother to prop the bike up. I limped up the path and saw his door was open ajar. 

Oh, God.

"DREW? OCEANE?" I yelled out as I gripped the corners of the door frame,I could feel my nails leave an imprint. I heard a frantic, mumbled voice and followed it.

"Drew..." He was bound and gagged to a chair, bleeding. I undid the fabric around his mouth.

"Oceane..." He murmured.

"Get... Oceane..." He pointed outside.

I got up and walked over to call the ambulance service. I dialled and told the operator the situation.
Some kind of 'hunting accident.'

Afterwards, I went into the kitchen and got a towel. "Hold this down, buddy... I will be back as soon as possible." I smiled at him and dashed out of the house.

I'm coming for you Oceane.

Once I arrived at the woods I saw the fire department trying to tackle the flames with all their might. I jumped off the bike and headed to the scene.

"Stand back please sir." Said a police officer, he placed his arms in a bird-like way.

"Please... I think my girlfriend was here." I pleaded with him.

He nodded over to a stretcher to his far right. "I'm sorry sir."

They were placing a body onto it. 

"No..." I said as I walked closer to it. 

"Sir, please stand back." Said a nurse.

"Please..." I started to become annoyed.

"Sir please only blood relatives. You can meet us at the hospital." They loaded her onto the ambulance. 

"Oceane..." I quietly called out. 

I'm going to kill him.

I don't care how long it takes.

Or what I will have to do.

I will hunt down that bastard.

And kill him.

I asked a nearby officer for a phone and I tried to get some signal. I dialled Emma's number.

"Em... You need to come to the hospital... It's Oceane and Drew." Remain in my deep tone.

"Oh God Flynn!" She hung up and I took that as her message that she was on her way.

Oceane POV

My eyes slightly blinked with pain. All I could hear was buzzing and ringing. I saw a lady bend down to me and mouth some words. I could make nothing out. who is she? a nurse? I think a nurse. With all my might I said "Fl...ynn..." and drifted back into darkness.

Flynn POV

About an hour later I sat in the reception waiting for Emma.

I tried to organise my thoughts the best I could.
I imagine... Boxes, putting my thoughts inside...

But then the boxes explode.

Everything remained a mess.

A tear rolled down my face.

I couldn't get her state out of my head. She had been completely drenched in her own blood and dirt surrounded her face. Oh, God... I can't even begin to think about it. 

"Flynn." Emma called out with her tear stained face. I got up and I held out my arms for her to fall in to.

"Where is she?" She asked as she wiped her face. I led her over to a seat.