Drews POV

Why do I always open my damn mouth?

I had to tell him.

I had to!

Oh I feel awful.

"Flynn?" I waved my hand infront of his dazed face.

"I need to speak to John." His face became emotionless.

"Look sweetie I don't think..." Oceane began to say

"Oceane, if the reason why you were in a coma, Drew got shot, I got tortured and Emma is engaged to a monster is because of him." I saw his hands tighten in to a fist. "I don't care what you say. I'm going with you." she adamantly said. 

"What are you even going to say?!" I questioned.

"Why did you sleep with Moms best Friend 27 years ago?!" 

"Yep." Flynn got up and winced in some pain. He held out his hand for Oceane to support herself with and he continued to say "I'm going to finally find out what the hell is going on with our families. Drew, I'll call you later." and before I knew it, they were gone.

Flynn POV

My blood boiled.

I can not believe this.

I don't want to see this bastard but I have to sort this out.

Me and Oceane got on taxi and went to Johns house on the outskirts of town. "Look angel, my dad won't be sober. It's a guarantee. If you weren't so persistent, I would have told you go home. Stay behind me at all times, don't give him eye contact." I spoke to her in serious tone. She nodded and I took that as her confirmation.

We got out at the bottom of the street and made our way up. 

I wasn't ready to do this by all means

but having Oceane by my side made it better.

Oceanes POV

Flynn held my hand tightly. I could tell he was scared.

And Flynn Alexander Winters doesn't get scared.

This man made Emma and Flynn's life a living hell

and he was willing to walk back into it.

We came to the door and without hesitation, he knocked.

I could feel my heart race as I heard the key turn in the door.

And there he stood.

John winters.

A portly man. Lacking hair. His vest was dirty and his face was wrinkled.

" Well i'll be damned. Flynn my boy." He spoke. I could smell the alcohol coming off his breath. 

"I need to talk to you. Now."  Flynn's tone became deep.

"You coming in as well lass?" He asked me.

"You don't need to speak to her." Flynn said as we walked into the house.

"Oh my god. Oceane Smith? My oh my how you've changed." He looked at me directly and I've never been so uncomfortable in my life.

"Are you two..." He moved his finger between us.

"I'm not here to discuss my love life. I'm here to discuss yours." Flynn never removed his hand from mine. John looked at Flynn's leg and said "Do you need to sit down?" Flynn gritted his teeth and continued what he was saying. "You cheated on Mom. Don't lie to me. Don't ask questions. Just tell me why."

"You know how I felt about your mother." John turned his back to Flynn. 

"Don't you dare turn your back to me!" Flynn's voice became stern.

"You listen to me boy!" John turned around and pointed a finger at him. I stepped behind Flynn.

"I'm not a boy anymore. I'm not going to stand up to you instead!" He yelled at him.

"you always did you stupid boy!  You may be older but you are definitely not wiser!" he snarled back.

"You had a kid another woman you asshole. You cheated on mom you think you can be here to judge me?" 

"Look. Yeah I had another kid. I didn't think you would find out!"

"Well I did. Tell me what the hell you did to make Daniel so pissed." I felt him relax slightly.

"Daniel? Oh his younger brother. That's between me and him."

"No John. Its between us all. You tell me, here and now." He demanded.

"Look all i'm going to tell you is, 8 years ago, me and his dad had a nasty falling out which ended up in a whole feud. That's all im going to say. Now get out of my house." He glared.

He opened the door and watched us leave. "Nice to see you again Oceane." He said with an evil grin. "Go to hell and screw yourself." I said to him. 

"You sure know how to pick 'em Flynn." He called out to him

Flynn let go of my hand and marched right up back to him. Flynn was taller than John so once he got close to him he towered above him. "You talk to her again. You look at her again and trust me I should've kicked your sorry ass a long time ago, but i'll do it now without hesitation."

"You don't have the balls." John got in his face.

"Flynn just leave him. He's not worth it." I called out to him. He hesitated and spun around. Without looking back, he took my hand and we left down the path.

Flynns POV

I paid the taxi Driver and got out with Oceane. We got in the lift and continued on to her apartment. "I'm so sorry you had to see that.." I said as I opened the door for her. I walked inside and felt her grab my hand. I turned around and she rose on her tiptoes to kiss me.

It was so powerful like it was the first time she had kissed anyone.  I wrapped her in my arms and said "What was that for?" I smiled down at her. "That whole confrontation thing... You were so hot.." She bit her lip quickly. "Oh yeah?" 

"Yeah... so brave and strong..." she kissed me again.

That wasn't even my plan

But i'm not going to argue.

She grabbed my hand and guided to me to her room and i said "Are you sure? you're still not.." she nodded and before I knew it I was kissing her lips again. We fell against the mattress. She took off my shirt with one steady movement then...

her phone rang.

She tried to grab but I said "It can wait."

She giggled and said "It's Drew!" she playfully pushed my chest and I rolled off her.

"Hey Drew.  yeah were back." She started to adjust her dress straps. 

"Yeah you can come over."
I pouted at her in an exaggerated fashion and she mouthed 'sorry baby'. I pulled my shirt over my head and sat next to her. "Okay, see you then." she hung up and I flopped down. "Let me call this payback for this morning." she got up off the edge gracefully and slowly walked into the kitchen. "Not this game again.." I smirked. "Better believe it." she smiled.

"Where are my tablets from Doctor Thomas?" she asked, looking through the cupboards.

"second shelf on the left." I yawned.

she took two and went to the sofa. "Drew said he'll be over in 10. Emma's going to stop by." She said. I nodded, sat next to her and lifted up her legs and put them across me. i knocked my head back and she asked "What you thinking about?" 

"You." I smiled

"What else am I meant to think about?"