Drew POV
"It's nice to walk again."  I said as Emma helped me down the corridor.
"I forget how tall you are..." She looked up at me.

We walked into the car park and I leaned against the car hood as Emma leaned against the back of another car Infront of me.

"I need to tell you something..." She said

"What's up?"

"It's about Danny... I went down into the basement yesterday to find some picture frames and I came across a box. As Danny's moving in now some of his stuff is already at mine. Well, I didn't realize it was his until I looked inside. He has a collection of photos Drew, of women. Hand taken photographs in black and white that are each labelled with names. The worst thing is, there's some of me in there before I even met him... He stalked me."

Tears started to well up in her eyes. "and I can't tell Flynn because he'll just do something stupid... I can't tell Oceane because she'll just side with Flynn." She started to cry.

I opened up my arms to her and she walked forwards as she wiped the tears away and stood between my legs, laying her head against my chest.
"Sh shc sh..." I rubbed her back.

"But I know I can confide in you Drew..." She looked up to me with her eye's red and puffy.

"Emma, why are you staying with him then? You need to leave him."

"But I'm scared..."

"I know sweetie but it's going to be fine. I promise you." I continued to rub her back.
At that moment, she looked up at me and placed her hand against my chest.
We met in the middle and our lips touched. She moved her hand to my collar and pulled me in deeply.

Her other arm was draped over my shoulder while mine were placed safety around her.

"Mm... I've missed this...." She said as we pulled away.

"You and me both. It was... Amazing." I said.

"Oh, Drew... I think I'm falling for you all over again." She said.

"What was it? My irresistible charm? Hair? Fashion sense?"
She laughed as she got up to go to the car.

I think I'm in. That sounds really stupid to say but Emma has been... A crush of mine for a very long time.

And she Just said she thinks she's falling for me.

Flynn POV
About ten cups of coffee later, the hangover is slowly wearing off. Now I remember why I don't binge drink. I drink yeah but never that much.

Checking my phone to make sure I had no text messages, I walked over to the couch. Emma's coming over while Drew sees Oceane. We are in such a tricky situation here but we're getting through it.

I picked up Drew's yellow pages that he uses to stand on to get to his second, not so secret, food stash and dialled a number.

"It's me. Meet me in the East Fields in an hour. We have to talk."

Oceane POV
I got a text from Drew saying he would be coming over so I decided to get dressed and keep Christian in the main room. Nothing apart from kissing happened, just so that's established. I walked out of my room fully dressed and said "you obviously don't need much explanation on who Drew is so I'm just going to say he's coming over now. Are you staying?"

"I need to go now anyway, meeting the boys." He said as he slid on his black coat.

"Right, right. Don't do anything... Too bad."

"Yeah yeah." He gave me a one armed hug and with that, left.

He has some weird power over me and it's so strange. But he's no Flynn...
I got out my phone and dialled his number "Just friends mess around now and again, right?"

"That's what I've heard. Especially when they've known each other as long as we have. And it's always just once. No strings attached."

"Exactly..."

"My place or yours?"

"Be here in 2 hours." With that I hung up the phone.

Just in time seeing as Drew knocked at the door.

"Drew!" I smiled to not see him in a wheelchair.

I jumped up and gave him a large hug.

"Oceane." He smiled.

"Come in!" I opened the door wide and he came through.

"You won't believe what happened." He said as he sat down.

"What?" I said as I poured two glasses of water.

"I made out with Emma." He laughed.

"Oh my God! That's huge!" I said sitting next to him.

"I know I know! She said she thinks she's falling for me Oceane."

"I'm so happy for you!" I hugged him again.

"But we both know it's not all fun. If she leaves Danny..."

"Yeah I know..."

"Well, I had a full make-out session of my own. With Christian." I said

"The henchman? Seriously? I know you love the whole bad boy thing but you have two weeks of freedom and you choose Christian?"

"It's a deal we have. He helps me, I help him by giving him something he doesn't get in his job. Compassion. But I told him,  no real relationship can happen or will happen. I love Flynn. So much that I'm going to do whatever it takes to get information.*

"Just stay safe Smith." he said as he took a sip of water.