Flynn POV

Oceane said she would be okay to dress herself. So I waited in the bedroom. The train leaves the station at 10 and it was already 9:30. I have no exact location of Vanessa but it's a small town relatively so she shouldn't be to hard to find. 

"Come on then." I heard her say as she exited the bathroom

I took my eyes off my phone and put in my pocket. As I stood up I saw Oceane.

Looking Gorgeous.

"Woah.." I smirked as I looked at her. She wore high-waisted skinny jeans with a thin strapped white top and white slip-on shoes. Her hair flowed down her shoulders and her face had little if any makeup on it.

A natural beauty.

"What?" She smiled.

"You look... amazing..." She came over and placed her hand on my cheek and kissed me.

"I like dark colours on you.." she traced her finger down my black shirt 

"Come on you." I kissed her head and left with her in hand. We took our jackets and she took her bag. 

We arrived at the station for 10 minutes till the hour so we headed down to the correct platform. "It's nearly your birthday!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah. Good memory Flynny." She nudged my shoulder.

"Sorry we missed yours..." her look saddened.

"It's alright. You know I'm not a birthday person." I tickled her side and she giggled. 

I  love seeing her happy.

My birthday must have been the day after Oceane was in hospital. Em brought me a cake and all but I wasn't really in the mood.

"Reminds me I actually have a gift I bought for you at Christmas time. Remind me to get it when we go home." She said as we got into the carriage. I looked down and smiled at her and she looked up to smile at me.

Oceane POV

Flynn helped me to sit down and he sat next to me. It was about 30 minutes to Stawbridge. "So." I got comfortable in my seat and turned to face him. "What exactly is the plan here Flynny?"

"We wing it, Angel. Just like we all ways do." He smiled and put his arm around me. "No. In all seriousness, we need to find out what she knows. Does she know what Danny does, does she know he's marrying Emma, Johns child." 

I nodded and said, "how do we ask her?"

"That's the bit we just go with the flow with. If she recognizes us, we just plead with her. If she doesn't we can just tell her. No point in coming up with some complicated backstory." He said to me. It makes sense just to come out with the truth.

 I kind of look the same as I did when I was kid. Flynn sort of does too. His rugged good looks and beautiful eyes... He was your typical bad boy at school. Not necessarily popular. Just funny, daring and... handsome. The girls loved him but he was never really into the whole relationship scene as we were growing up. He didn't like the ways girls acted around him. The girls always used to ask me questions about him and I used to just ignore them. He was in the grade above me , so we obviously never had lessons together but the times we did spend together made the others jealous. I guess he liked the way I acted normal around him...

I never thought much of it till now.

Once the train came to our stop, we got up and out onto the platform. "Lets eat first, i'm so hungry." Said Flynn as we went inside. "Sure." I shrugged my shoulders. "Come on sweetheart you need to eat more." He stood in front of me and rubbed my shoulders. "Yeah I know. I want to eat, it's just I never have appetite. I think my body is still resetting."
He smiled and said  "What if I get you your favourite?" He said as he placed his chin on my shoulder. "Waflles with strawberrys and blueberries. A slight sprinkle of sugar on top as well." His voice so close to my ear made the hairs stand up on my neck.

"You had me at waffle" I smiled as we headed to the canteen.

After we we finished eating, we headed into town.

I gather the best place to go is the local stores to ask of her whereabouts

"Hello there." Said Flynn as we entered a small paper shop.

"Hello love, what can I do to help you?" The old woman beamed at us.

"We were wondering if you know where Vanessa Sambello lives?" I saw him put on his amazing charm.

"Ah Nessa! Yes love, if you walk to the bottom of this street here, turn left its the cottage at the end of the lane." 

"Thank you very much." He smiled and we left.

"That was easy." I said. But Flynn had his eyes on something else.

A black

BMW

4 series.

"Hold onto my hand. Don't make any sudden movements." His eyes didn't move. I felt him turn to walk forwards so I followed. We walked at a normal pace. "Don't look back." He said, keeping his head straight.

I gripped his hand tighter as we headed down the lane. Once we go to the corner,we stood still. "Where is it?" I asked.

"I have no idea." He said

"If we turn around, we draw attention to ourselves. That's what we don't need." He closed his eyes. I could tell he was trying to concentrate. his eyes opened when he heard a car coming the way we just did.

"I don't want you to hesitate. When I say, we run." He said quickly as he started to remove the straps on his boot. I nodded. I heard the car coming closer and closer.

Faster and Faster.

He stood up by my ear and said

"Run."

Before I knew it we were running down the lane. I didn't let go of his hand once. I heard the car become faster and the tires screech against the tarmac. We skidded around the corner and came to a corn field.

We jumped straight into it.

I heard the car come to a halt and reverse directions.

Yellow was hitting me in the face rapidly.

I have no idea where he's going.

Hang on

A circle.

He's heading back into town.

He gripped my hand tighter as we heard more shuffling in the wheat coming from behind us.

They were on foot

and gaining on us.

Quickly.

We jumped out of the field and landed on a main street. Still running, we heard them/him jump out a moment or so later. Luckily, we made our way into a crowd.

We slowed down our pace into a walk. Flynn limped and I saw his face was red. It felt like I was dragging myself along the pavement. The thing is, we didn't turn around.

Anyone here could be the missing man. It could be Max, David, Alec or Nathan and christian. Even Danny.

It was too late now.

But we turned into a small alleyway

and waited.