Drews POV

Emma wheeled me out of the elevator and up to Oceanes apartment Door. "You okay?" she knelt down to me. "Yeah." I weakly smiled at her.  

She knocked to door and few moments later Flynn answered. "Hey bro." she said as she wheeled me inside. 

"Hey em." He smiled at us and held the door open. Oceane was on the chair with a blanket. "Hey sweetheart." Emma glided in and sat next her. She smiled and rubbed her hand. Flynn stood next to me and we watched them talk for a minute. "How did it go?" I asked without averting my eyes.
"Still as much as an asshole as he was seven years ago."  he kept his gaze straight. "We learnt nothing much. One small thing." I nodded as Emma got up. 

"Well! I just wanted to check on my favourite gal! I'm heading home! I'm beat!" a beautiful smile grew across her face.

"Em, when's Danny coming back?" Said Flynn as he walked her to the door. 

"Sunday! He said he can't wait to comeback. See you later Drew! Bye bro." she kissed his cheek and left.

Oceane POV 

"8 years ago, Danny's dad and John had a 'misunderstanding' that got Danny pissed." Said Flynn as he perched himself on the arm on the chair.

"That's all he said?" Drew asked. We both nodded.

"8 years ago.." I murmered to myself.

"What's up Oceane?" Flynn looked at me.

"2010 right? Isn't that when..."

"Oh my God.." Drew said

"What am I missing out on guys?" said Flynn looking between the both of us.

"In 2010 Micheal Sambello was found dead at the bottom of a stairwell under mysterious circumstances."

"Do you think..." Flynn began to say.

"Micheal was a notorious gangsta.  The police didn't go into his death because of who he was.  Some say it was murder, some say it was an accident." Said Drew.

"This is a Vendetta..." I said.

"He might not have killed him! Look, it's a guess. It would make sense why he wants to make everyone suffer."

"And eventually takes us all down one by one.." I started to shake.

Flynn got down from the arm of the chair and knelt down the best he could. "Honey, let me and Drew sort this out. You need your rest." I was going to argue but I saw he was worried so I nodded and headed into my room.

Flynns POV

I closed her bedroom door and said to Drew "She's still fragile. Best if we can sort something out, just the two us." I sat down opposite him.
"One thing first." Drew started to say. "I've needed the right time to ask about that new ring on Oceanes finger..." He grinned stupidly. I looked down and smiled.

"Congratulations dude! I knew it.." he smiled again. 

"Nothing is official. It's technically a promise ring in the form of an engagement ring. We just need to get ourselves out of this mess before anything happens."

About 2 hours later, all the notes we had were every where. Pictures, newspapers the works. Some in piles, some not. "So here is when Micheal died..." Said Drew as he stretched to reach another sheet. "And here is when the coroners report came through." He held his finger on to the precise date. "6 months? No wonder Danny's pissed." we continued to look through the coroners report. "Look here.." I said to him. "It says here that the bruises indicate he fell backwards before impact." 

"So he could of been pushed?" He rolled over to me.
"Most Lilley."  I continued. "All in all it was his neck that killed him. He must of been at the top of the stairs... pushed backwards, snapped his neck on the step.. and flipped over." I said, pacing the room as I read the notes. I checked the time to see it was already 5pm. "I'm going to wake up Oceane. Want to order food?" I asked. 

"Yeah sure."

I knocked on Oceanes door and slowly walked in. She stirred once the light followed me. "Hey." I sat on the side of the bed. "Hi..." she stretched. She looks so beautiful. No matter what.
"Hows your leg?" she asked as she sat up. Always thinking about other people rather than herself.
"Oh its okay. I'm more focused on you  though..." I looked down and heard her shuffle towards me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and said "We look out for eachother in this world Flynny." She placed her head against mine. I kissed her and said "I know Angel. I know. Come on, we have news and Chinese food." I smiled. She got up and we went into the living room.

 15 minutes later I had finished explaining what me and Drew had sussed out. "So John... probably... 90-95 percent... killed Micheal?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'm almost certain. Can you see anything on the autopsy that we didn't?" I handed her over the sheet. "Hm... I know im no nurse but my mother was and by looking at this, the bruising on the back would of been probably the last injury to occur if he simply tripped. It's formation is a drag so its starts from the top and moves down. If it was a simple trip, it would be even. This is anything but even." 

Another thing I love about her

not just her kindness and her strength

her intelligence.

"Perfect. It makes sense. Vanessa tells Martha about the affair, she leaves John after telling Micheal, Martha is found Dead, John and Micheal fight over the whole situation.." drew began to say

"And John was victorious" I finished

Oceane POV

About an hour later, Drew had gone home and wanted to some more sleuthing. I have no idea what to make of this. It's completely obvious that Danny didn't want to kill us. Oh no. He loves suffering more than murder. He has had multiple opportunities to kill me and Flynn but hasn't. I think he loves the game. Until he's had enough that is.One day he could just decide that he wants us dead. He doesn't want to play games anymore.

And the shakes me to my very core.

Flynn convinced me not to be worried. We just need to find a way for this madness to end now. It's not impossible but it's going to be difficult. Everything has led up to this moment. It's up to us to find a way to put a stop to this once and for all.