Oceane POV

It was now 21:40 PM.

Em and Flynn sat in the back and I sat in the front if the car with Drew. He had betty out, his binoculars, and I was ready with the camera.

"So, to revisit the plan." Drew said.

"Oceane goes inside with Christian, we watch from here and see where they go into. After about five minutes, we go in. But separately. Emma and I first, then a few moments go and Flynn enters. No need to cause suspicion. If things go south Oceane, come to the bar where we will be and order a gin and tonic." He put the binoculars down.

"We all know what we're doing?" He asked.

We all nodded.

I checked my watch and said "Let's do this." 

I got out of the car and dashed across the road.

Christian should be here at any moment.

Here goes nothing.

"Hey." A voice said,

I turned around and there he was.

"Christian."

He stepped forward and put one arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

Flynn POV

"You got to give it to him, he's not bad looking." Emma said. Drew and I turned around to look at her.

"Not bad looking. Not 'oh my he's a dreamboat' guys!"

"His hand is a bit far south..." I said as I watched them walk down the street.

"He's a guy Flynn, what do you expect?" Drew said.

"Mm." 

Emma POV

Oceane knows what she's doing. She's always been the smartest out of the both of us. Plus, she would never hurt Flynn. I can tell she's uncomfortable. I can't believe they all did this for me. 

I will never be able to repay them.

Christian and Oceane walked down the street and turned off into The Champion Club. 

"The champion." I said.

"Do they have a list?" Drew asked.

"Not that I know of." I said, checking my phone.

"Is it okay if I go inside first instead?" Asked Flynn

"Yeah yeah." Said Drew, putting the binoculars in their case.

We slowly pulled out of our parking spot and drove around a little bit to get closer.

"Right, you can go." Drew said to Flynn.

He nodded and got out.

Drew POV
"Are you ready?" I asked as she climbed in the front.

"Yeah I guess so." She smiled weakly.

I held her hand and said "it's going to be fine. We've done much worse than this. We're just... Observing right now."

Em nodded and looked up at me "I know... It's just a lot to take in." She sighed.
I kissed her forehead and replied," only you could be strong enough to deal with it."

I placed my hand in her hair.

"Thank you..." She kissed my lip lightly.

With that, we got up and left.