It's been about 3 days and the doctors finally think Oceane is ready to come home. "She's at no risk at all?" I asked doctor Thomas.
"None at all Mr Winters. She is perfectly stable. Any problems, do not hesitate to come back to the clinic." I shook his hand and headed inside where Oceane was packing away her last few things.
I brought over some fresh clothes for her and some Necessities.
"You nearly ready?" I asked as I sat on the edge of the bed."

"Yeah. I'm just finishing now." She very slowly started to walk to the table. I hurried over to assist her. She's still not 100 percent on her feet. "You okay getting changed?" I said as I zipped up her bag. She nodded and walked into the bathroom. Emma would be here soon to pick us up. Drew was sent home yesterday. Tomorrow Oceane and I are going to meet him to finally put this puzzle together and put an end to this nonsense.

A brief update on time: March 23rd 10:57 am.
I finally have my senses back. That means only 4 and a half weeks until I get this damn boot off. I heard the door open and out came Oceane from the bathroom. She struggled slightly to do her button up.
"Let me help." I walked over and looked down at her and started to do her last two buttons. She stood on her tip toes and kissed me gently.

I helped her put on her coat and we started to leave the hospital. I held her arm as we walked down the corridor. "Flynn?" She asked
"Yes, angel?"
"Everything is going to be okay isn't it?"
"Oh of course. No harm is going to come your way. I promise you that." I pulled her closer to me as we left through the doors.

"Hey guys, you okay?" Said, Emma, as she watched us walk towards us. She leant against the car door and quickly came to assist us. "Yeah. This one here is a bit unsteady but she'll be fine." I said as I helped her into the back of Emma's car.

"Oh bless... Where do you want to go, sweetie?" She asked as we both got in. "My place if that's okay." I saw Oceane wince slightly as she pulled her seat belt.
"Of course angel." I said as Emma pulled out the parking bay.

"Before I left the house Danny called!" Emma said.
I looked at Oceane in the mirror and she looked back at me. "I was so angry at him for disappearing like that for a whole week. What is it with people doing that to me? Anyway,  He said he had lost his phone while he was at his mother's. He's coming home tonight but leaving again on Saturday for another business trip."

"He goes on a lot of them doesn't he?" I said. Emma nodded. Oceanes eyes still focused on me in the mirror

"Yeah it's fine though. He's doing it to support us." She smiled.
Once she pulled up to Oceanes apartment, I got out and started to help Oceane. "Thanks."she said. I smiled and helped her to the door. 

"Thank,s sis. See you later." She waved and hopped into her car. We took the lift up as I'm still wearing this boot and I don't want Oceane to tire out quickly. I opened up the door and in we walked.
She walked to the sink and poured a glass of water. I followed her, placed my hands on her waist and moved her hair to one side. I placed my chin on her shoulder and said "what you thinking about."

"Everything. I'm scared." Her voice trembled

"I'm staying with you. It's going to be okay." I kissed her neck.
" Promise?"
"Promise."

I went over by the door and picked up her letters and read the titles out to her.
"Lilling water company, children's charity donation and... A card of some sort?" I handed it out to her as she sat on her kitchen island.
She took it and opened it.

She glanced at it and began to read."Dear Oceane. You may not remember me but I certainly remember you. I knew your mother. I'm sorry the pain my son is causing you but I need you to understand that he was born into the life he leads. You may think there is no goodness in him but he could have killed anyone by now. But he hasn't. I can't and won't reveal too much but believe me when I say. John had more than one skeleton in his closet.

- Vanessa Sambello."

"Cryptic." I say as I flop into the chair.
"Drew and I will explain tomorrow." She came and sat around my arm.
"What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" She said looking at me.
"Anything you want."
"I'm going to have a shower" I called out to her as I stood up.
"You okay with that boot?" She asked from her room.
"Yeah yeah." I followed her voice and saw her lying on her bed with her phone. "21st-century woman" I smiled as I unbuttoned my shirt. "She grinned as I walked over to the mirror. "You know that woman who wrote the letter?" I asked as I tossed my shirt between my hands
"She knew my mother too didn't she?" I saw her nod in the mirror. She got up and wrapped her arms around my shoulders and watched me in the mirror.
"You understanding yet?" She asked
"Understanding that we grew up in the same neighbourhood as Danny? Yeah." I kissed her hand and headed into her bathroom.
"Exactly." She called out.
"Somehow John's involved/" I said back.

The water trickled down my shoulders and arms. I just needed a wash down. I turned off the water after 5 minutes and hobbled out of the shower. I picked up a towel and wrapped it around my waist and headed into her room. I leant against the door frame and saw her in her black lace underdress and robe, applying lipstick at her vanity. "Bored?" I laughed as I checked my small side of her wardrobe.  White T-Shirt and Tommy jeans will suffice. "I guess so." She finished putting up her long curls into a bun. She stood up and tied her robe about her waist. She flopped on the bed and said "let's just talk. I've missed the sound of your voice" I went over and lay next to her.
"Likewise." I turned to face her and we spoke about nothing and everything.