Drew's POV
I kept checking the mirror.
Someone is tailgating us.

"Emma, what model car is that behind us?"

She turned around in her seat and said  "A black BMW... 4 series?"

"Of course. Hold on." I turned a harsh left and the tires skidded against the tarmac.

I pushed the car to 70 as the one behind gained on us and did about 60.
"Seatbelt on?" I said to Emma.

"Yeah but..." I turned the wheel all the way around and we turned all the way into the field next to the lane. Placing my foot on the gas, I turned harshly again and sped back the way we came. I heard the BM come to a halt and turn directions.

"Right everything's fine, everything's fine!" I said still going about 70 in a 50 zone.

"Are you sure about that?" A shocked Emma said.

"You might want to slow down else we'll be arrested." She continued

"Good idea, good idea..." I slowly decreased the amount of pressure I put on the gas.

"Hospital does food at this time right?"

"Yes, Drew..." She shook her head and laughed.

I turned around briefly and saw they were gone.
I let out a deep breath and parked in off the side of a dead end street.
"Phew..." I took the keys out of the ignition and slid down the chair and closed my eyes.

"Wow... I Just saw you in a whole new light." Emma said.

"Oh yeah, how so?" I said with my eyes still closed.

"That was so... Hot." She said.

I smirked and opened my eyes "it's a shame we can't get in a high-speed car chase every day then."

She turned around her seat.
"I have a question." She said.
"Shoot."

"My age is okay with you, isn't it? You know seeing as I'm 22 and you're turning 25 soon..."

"Put this way, you'll be 23 nearly straight after Em. It's more than okay." I said to her.

I leant in and kissed her slowly.

"We...should... really go to Oceane..." She said between breaths.

"Yeah..." But we continued anyway.

"Drew..." she laughed. We both pulled away and got out of the car to head for the hospital.

Flynn POV

"Mr Winters." Doctor Thomas.

"Yes, Doctor." I stood up with urgency.

"Oceane's brain has temporarily... Shut down. But not in the same way as a coma. You see, she went through a very traumatic experience as your fully aware of.  She lost some parts of her memory of the hour leading up to the said event. Now, something has triggered that part of her brain to remember it. It was almost like a shock. Now, that part of the brain is healing over. But, she needs to be asleep for it to happen, so the body shuts down."

"Right... How long for? Averagely?" I asked

"We will need to run some more tests before we can give you that information. Although, depending on severity, it will last a day or up to a week if severe."
I nodded.
"Thank you, doctor." I said

Just as he left Em and Drew came tearing in through the doors.

"Sorry, BMW 4 series big shot came riding up my ass. Is she alright?" Drew Asked.

"Her brain has temporarily shut down due to shock. Her brain is still sensitive from the Coma. Seeing him must have given her flashbacks and then she collapsed." I said rubbing my head. 

"She'll be okay Flynny..." Emma said as she rubbed my back and walked me over to the water machine.

I pressed some buttons and they just didn't work, I kicked the machine with my good leg and cursed. "Hey, hey..." She led me over to a chair instead and sat down with me. She pulled me into a big hug and I said "I'm your big brother Em... I meant to be the strong one..." 

"Well, you're going to have to put up with me taking on that role. You have played it for so long. Looking after me since I was little. I... I don't know what I would have done without you." She replied.

"So you can be sad, just know that I'm always going to be here to help you pick up the pieces." 

"Thanks, sis," I said literally on the verge of a tear.

One tear.

Every time.

I think as a kid I spent so much time in my room crying over Mom and Dad that the pools of water in my eyes drained. 

Now all able to master is one single tear every time I show emotion.

Drew POV

I watched Emma sit with Flynn for a moment and decided to get some coffee, at this rate I'm so worried and stressed I'll be unintentionally falling asleep. It gives me time to re-evaluate what the hell happened tonight.

Was it Christian setting Oceane up?

Or was it simply a coincidence? 

I'll go with the first option.

I don't want to believe it because Oceane put so much trust into him. But he's one of Danny's men. I would like to give him benefit of the doubt, but I can't. Something is telling me not to trust him. For god sake, I trusted Harefield and look where that got me. Shot, nearly dead and Oceane nearly dead. 

I pulled out my phone and went onto the dark web.

Don't forget I'm a hacking kind of guy.

I looked up Christian Turner and clicked on his profile.

24-year-old caucasian male, Job, gang member, affiliations. Daniel Sambello, Nathan Shaw, etc.... Antonio Sambello?

Also known as Tonie Sambello?

What affiliation would they possibly have?

I clicked on the link and a page full of information came up.

'Antonio (Tonie) Sambello and Christian Turner were the first known people on the site of infamous Micheal Sambellos death in 2010. Mother of Daniel and Tonie Sambello was later found to be inside, hiding with a gun from an unknown suspect.'

But that makes no sense... Oceane and Flynn said that Vanessa saw what happened and immediately called the police? How did Tonie Know Christian and where the hell was Danny?